The not-so-definitive guide to Sienna seats

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Have a tan interior? Want to upgrade your front seats or add some nice captain's chairs in the back?
We scored another pair of the chestnut brown Sienna seats and they are available for immediate shipment. Will have more soon too (two pairs total). Email us if your'e interested. info@expovans.com
DSC_1048 (800x536).jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Have a tan interior? Want to upgrade your front seats or add some nice captain's chairs in the back?
We scored another pair of the chestnut brown Sienna seats and they are available for immediate shipment. Will have more soon too (two pairs total). Email us if your'e interested. info@expovans.com
View attachment 480953

I was in Beaverton auto upholstery last week inquiring about covers for my cushions, and Steve said he had recovered a set of sprinter front seats to match the chestnut brown Sienna recliners recently. I didn’t see them but just an FYI for anyone in the area thinking about a set like this. Fairly reasonable to cover stock front seats if you’re looking for these as second row seats.

Justgosurfin

6b25ecc9ef9ed6d28d14d58c206b3876.heic

Michael mine came out great! Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do these swivel bases use the same two studs and captive nuts as the original seat?

What’s the cost on the swivel base?

Justgosurfin

Yep, LOTS of drilling. We found it best to bolt the 4 strips of L-track together using the Sienna seat mounts, so that the L-track was most true/aligned.
Had to use riv nuts in many areas where we couldn't access from underneath the van(quite a bit of stuff in the way at certain places).
Rivnuts! Where have these been all my life?!

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I'm not too familiar with the Toyota trim levels but I've seen the seats described as coming from the "XLE", "XLE Touring", "XLE 7 Passenger". I think the seats are optional within that trim level so not all XLEs have recliners.

2_Chihuahuas

I have a couple of questions about Sienna seats that I hope someone can help answer: are any of the Sienna reclining seats driver/passenger seats, or are they all 2nd-row, and do any of them come as power seats? I've been planning to upgrade my front seats on my E-350 build-out, but being (ahem) vertically-challenged (I'm 5'0), I'd like a power driver's seat that also swivels, so I am wondering if any of these reclining Sienna seats are power seats. I've seen lots of non-reclining power seats from Siennas on eBay that I assume I could put onto the swivel bases from Expovans; but does anyone know if it would be possible to mount a reclining Sienna seat onto a power-swivel base?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles