Westward from Mississippi: Colorado/Utah/Arizona

Gotta Love It

Nice! What do you drive? I've probably seen you around
Way too big and long Titan XD Pro 4X. Holds a bunch of stuff though and I’m more about getting from point A to B with equipment than being able to go on hard trails. Would love to do a trip out to CO in it though. Have a good friend near Boulder—I just need to make it happen. But until then I like exploring neat places on MS gravel.
004D36DF-A990-4402-9E54-FAD8507D624F.jpeg

Cottontail

Easy Street on Mud Tires
Hoddy Totty for making that run. If you have room for a random dude from Nashville in a Jeep Commander on the next run, I'm your guy! You hit a big portion of my bucket list in this thread.

RadRed06

Hoddy Totty for making that run. If you have room for a random dude from Nashville in a Jeep Commander on the next run, I'm your guy! You hit a big portion of my bucket list in this thread.
The more the merrier. Same, crossed a lot of places off my list that's for sure.

86scotty

Cynic
Great write up. I'm from the South too, went to school in MS. My brother lives in Vicksburg and used to teach in Madison I'm pretty sure.

We're headed out to the same area this summer (again), just earlier. Hoping the snow doesn't slow us down.

Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier