2007 WK CRD #olaf

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
This is my WK that I purchased 25 months ago. The current lift, bumpers, winch, and RTT were installed in the past 60 days.
I figure I should take some pics since it will never be cleaner than right now. It’s first trip in present form will be Expo East.
2c5b2784aca6d7ce07bd1ce0c2e8b073.jpg

3ef50deeeb158d9dd2ea8b98d4a38adf.jpg

dfca057dfdbab2cf502c785c58e29d31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
How do you like it compared to KJ?

My KJ is also a CRD. Even though the KJ is more rare, the WK is more desirable I believe.
The KJ has spent much more time off road, the WK hasn't been tested as much, don't know if I really want to bounce this one off rocks like I did with the KJ

JDaPP

Adventurer
Appreciate the info. I have KJ CRD as well. I love it but it is starting to show its age + it is hard to find people to work on it. Have always liked that gen of GC + seems like it has greater support network.

JDaPP

Adventurer
You still liking the WK CRD? I am strongly considering swapping KJ for WK if I can find the right setup. Goods or bads compared to KJ?

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
You still liking the WK CRD? I am strongly considering swapping KJ for WK if I can find the right setup. Goods or bads compared to KJ?

My KJ is also a CRD. I would not bother buying a WK unless it’s a CRD. I searched 18 mos before the right one came along.

JDaPP

Adventurer
Thanks for the feedback, not trying to bombard you with questions but you are probably the only person I have seen who has insight to both of these platforms.

I am only considering CRD as well. Maintenance wise better, worse or about the same as KJ? Any thing you think is significantly better on KJ vs WK or vice versa?

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz