Alu-Cab Gen 3 Tents & Shadow Awnings in Stock

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Can I actually pick up a black one on 3/30? That date is perfect if yes.

I should find out tomorrow if this container is on time… It’s been held up in customs, but can keep you posted.

Feel free to give me a ring and we can work out arrangements that meet your dates... I can snag one from the Sonoma shop if needed.
Thx
Brett
916-496-0648

LeeGX470

I should find out tomorrow if this container is on time… It’s been held up in customs, but can keep you posted.

Feel free to give me a ring and we can work out arrangements that meet your dates... I can snag one from the Sonoma shop if needed.
Thx
Brett
916-496-0648
Ok great- will call tomorrow.

vatsacom

We can offer package deals that include a Gen 3 tent w/ Shadow Awning mounts installed, the 270 awning and 1250mm tent load bars. We have a few complete sets let in stock.
How much for this package and is it in Stock. How much to ship to Lubbock, TX or say North Brunswick, NJ?

BDRXO

How much for this package and is it in Stock. How much to ship to Lubbock, TX or say North Brunswick, NJ?
Thx for the interest @vatsacom ...Unfortunately, we are unable to ship a completely set-up package like this due to shipping logistics and the high chance of damage. Even if shipped as individual components, in general dealers are unwilling to initiate and "own" shipping and insurance on Tents because of the likelihood of damage and being tied up in an insurance claim for months.

That all said, I have had a number of customers arrange their own shipping through www.uship.com where private carriers will bid on your pick up. If you would like to pursue that route, please PM me or make an inquiry through our website www.bdrxo.com and I'm more than happy to help and provide you a quote.

can these things be painted without voiding any warranty. I'm in the desert and black is bad and silver may not be much better.

BDRXO

can these things be painted without voiding any warranty. I'm in the desert and black is bad and silver may not be much better.
painting would not void the warranty, but keep in mind these things were designed for the South African climate which is just as hot as our deserts.

The roof is extremely well insulated and designed to mitigate heat, no matter what color. If it made you feel any better… I could see if I can locate you a raw aluminum tent… They stopped producing these, but there might still be a few around. Let me know.

painting would not void the warranty, but keep in mind these things were designed for the South African climate which is just as hot as our deserts.

The roof is extremely well insulated and designed to mitigate heat, no matter what color. If it made you feel any better… I could see if I can locate you a raw aluminum tent… They stopped producing these, but there might still be a few around. Let me know.
Thanks and I will. Not there yet but your tent is the likely choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94