New ARB Fridge bad bad bad,

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Gray decor is in right now. I have seen entire home interiors done in various shades of gray. I think it looks cold and bleak, but no worries, I can wait the fashion cycle out.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Gray decor is in right now. I have seen entire home interiors done in various shades of gray. I think it looks cold and bleak, but no worries, I can wait the fashion cycle out.
Who's lived there ? Uncle Fester LOLOLOL

67cj5

Man On a Mission
I like ARB Fridge's, Just not those ones, and your responsible for your own two minutes, There's no free rides in this world.
I should also add that I bought the ARB 47L / 50QT in March 2016 and in late January this year I Also bought the ARB 78L / 82Qt Fridge Freezer, not to mention Both the ARB Twin Portable Compressor and the ARB High Output Portable Compressor, and I have spent a few K$$$$ on ARB Gear In the past 6 months or so, I do like ARB Gear but some things I don't like.

jadmt

ignore button user
he has a point. I kind of expected to open the thread and find you loved it as in the new arb was **************.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
he has a point. I kind of expected to open the thread and find you loved it as in the new arb was **************.
No he don't he's just being a ******************,

I don't expect people to agree with me, but if he wants to talk filth then he needs to go else where.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
One amazing thing about ARB fridges is how low their Power Draw is, I have tested mine on AC power and DC power and nothing comes close, And their design works well not just for off road use but for everyday living too,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles