FOUND Vans For Sale!

eporter

Adventurer
I’ve always thought those Knapheide Utility bodies would make a good rig. Some are a little small inside, but you could probably get creative and cut/modify some things. They’re a lot like the old, “slope side” ambos.
9aca49a670db14f6e831df47284afa52.jpg

CodyY

Explorer
There was another Quigley local, but it sold yesterday

I'm after a "shop truck" /demo rig for my business, I do have 2 small boys but a PRP bench would easily accommodate them in the back. Probably add windows and will definitely insulate etc.

gentimmy

There was another Quigley local, but it sold yesterday

I'm after a "shop truck" /demo rig for my business, I do have 2 small boys but a PRP bench would easily accommodate them in the back. Probably add windows and will definitely insulate etc.
View attachment 507017

I’m in Dallas and building a 200 series. Let me know when you get that product page built!

Deshet

Adventurer
Thoughts on this rig?

Check it good for rust? They are extremely heavy but they hold up well. The weight drops the MPG to gasser range. Unless you are working it, that is a lot of weight for a camper conversion. The interior space on mind was maybe 4 foot at the widest point. Mine had pass through doors that were nice. If you are tall, the seat position may be hard to deal with because you lose most of the reclining capability.

More than enough information out about the 6.0.... 2005+ were better than the older trucks. I would have it checked out well. I have an 2003 with nearly 400,000 miles in an F450. If you are scared to turn a wrench from time to time or can't pay someone to keep it right a 6.0 that isn't bullet proofed may not be a great choice.

If you are into stealth camping you can't get much better.

Sixinarow

Adventurer

CodyY

Explorer
Check it good for rust? They are extremely heavy but they hold up well. The weight drops the MPG to gasser range. Unless you are working it, that is a lot of weight for a camper conversion. The interior space on mind was maybe 4 foot at the widest point. Mine had pass through doors that were nice. If you are tall, the seat position may be hard to deal with because you lose most of the reclining capability.

More than enough information out about the 6.0.... 2005+ were better than the older trucks. I would have it checked out well. I have an 2003 with nearly 400,000 miles in an F450. If you are scared to turn a wrench from time to time or can't pay someone to keep it right a 6.0 that isn't bullet proofed may not be a great choice.

If you are into stealth camping you can't get much better.
Copy that. I'm tall-ish, and this one has the pass-through.

Keep it dually or go singles? Of course seller has to respond first, been a couple days

Mxkutch

Observer
2003 Ford Handicap conversion van

Not mine but close to me and looks like it’s in good shape. 7.3PSD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deshet

Adventurer
2003 Ford Handicap conversion van

Not mine but close to me and looks like it’s in good shape. 7.3PSD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprised that is still listed.

Mxkutch