Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Baldazzer

******** end of my ZR2 MiniMax after getting sidetracked in a Wadi on Zion Curtain trail on CO/UT border last month.
91a39f4765eb1670ee8dc00cfa273248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETB1_walton

how much work did the taco bumper take? it fits really well
Not too much, 1st off you have to be comfortable cutting it up(luckily I got this bumper on trade,they cost 1100 new) I trimmed the wheel well portion, and under the headlights. Then after a while I cut more off to make it more like the zr2 bumper style. Andfabbed my own mounting brackets.

emulous74

Nice ZR2! I just picked one up and am looking to mount my tent at the same height as yours. Most of the racks are too tall or sit right at bed level. Would you mind sending over the brand of the bed rack? Also, would it work with a bed cover? Having trouble finding a bed cover/rack combo that will work nicely together. Wife demands a bed cover.

Take a look at the posters name: 589fab, that is there own bumper and bedrack, they make great products, especially their shock skids for the Colorado.

B

BPD53

thats not actually a colorado snorkel is it?

Nope. It's for a Holden Rodeo but the body lines are the same. The stock V8 air box inlet is placed perfect to hook it up.

I know it looks like an after thought but those water crossings make me pucker when things get deep.

02rangeredge

Adventurer
Nope. It's for a Holden Rodeo but the body lines are the same. The stock V8 air box inlet is placed perfect to hook it up.

I know it looks like an after thought but those water crossings make me pucker when things get deep.

Never thought is was an after thought- they're all after thoughts, that's why you cut a hole

Goldens are basically the same body in all right?

Crazy Schooner

Fortune's A Mistress
Nice ZR2! I just picked one up and am looking to mount my tent at the same height as yours. Most of the racks are too tall or sit right at bed level. Would you mind sending over the brand of the bed rack? Also, would it work with a bed cover? Having trouble finding a bed cover/rack combo that will work nicely together. Wife demands a bed cover.

This is what you need then. I had this setup on my old ZR2. Element by RA Motorsports Bed Bars (they clamp onto the sides). The ones in the picture are steel but they are coming out with aluminum models and side braces to turn them into racks if needed. I had a Low Pro Tonneau cover on the setup and it worked fine with a tent.

IMG_6852-X2.jpg

IMG_6859-X2.jpg
IMG_7106-X2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online