Where do you guys buy tires?

PacS14

Adventurer
purchasing stuff like tires & batteries makes me ask

where/how far will i need to go WHEN i have issues w/ this product

WallyWorld doesn't necessariy carry the top o' th' line batteries butt they are EVERYWHERE

Discount Tire's "certificates" and their general presence in my usual travel area sure make them quite appealing

¿ who will support the warranty/guarantee of the product you are investing your hard earned coins in WHEN they have issues ?

¿ could a failure of a purchased item endanger you a/o your family and cargo WHEN it fails ?

¿ again how far would you likely have to travel to resolve an issue ?

¿ will you have to pay for issues out of pocket and have to return/ship/mail an item back to wherever to get a refund/repacement ?

¿ how long will my family a/o my cargo be inconvenienced WHEN an issue raises it's crummy little head ?

guess i'll stick to WallyWorld for batteries and Discount Tire for tires

T

Posts like this is what I was looking for, thanks for the info I wish I would have read this before I bought the tires, oh well hopefully everything will work out for good, now this is really good advice. Thank you Tatanka!

PacS14

Adventurer
Well got the tires mounted, balanced, and the truck aligned since I added a leveling kit. I'll update this thread on the quality of the tires as I will be DD'ing the Ftwofiddy to be able to work on the Monty on maintenance items, and want to items... slowly as babies, daughter, wife, work, life, etc allows...lol story of my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior