$35,000 ??

dragonbyu

Observer
I have seen this in person about a year ago when they where asking $22,500 for it. Wonder why the large price hike?

DCH109

Adventurer
Ya even with that cool camper that thing needs some help and on an island surrounded by salt water.....rust is your friend.
I bought a 86 Bronco out of the keys once...never again.
They are asking way to much.

dreadlocks

I have seen this in person about a year ago when they where asking $22,500 for it. Wonder why the large price hike?

Wife wants him to sell it, he's been trying really hard as she demands and just narrowly avoided actually having to actually part with it.. large price hike is to ensure that never happens again.

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Wife wants him to sell it, he's been trying really hard as she demands and just narrowly avoided actually having to actually part with it.. large price hike is to ensure that never happens again.

Lol...I'll have to remember that trick.

DCH109

Adventurer
This is a trick I will be using for sure.

slowtwitch

Adventurer
I had a 73 for my first car and moded it pretty heavy for wheeling. Perfect rig for dumb young guy... total pos regardless of condition. Great for photoshoots and getting a latte.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior