2018 4x4 sprinter adventure wagon setup

TheBlueBus

Busdriver
Awesome sprinter! I wanted to say something about the price being almost six-digit, but then i saw that they've also got a 55k $ Vanagon for sale lol

alexplb

yeah... no thanks 100K after taxes for a few plywood boxes and fog lights? you got to be kidding me.

ucs308

Observer
That’s kinda rude and provocative. I got no reason to lie and I believe you when you say you have sold simple builds for more than 100K. That is the beauty of diversity. Some people is savvy shoppers. Some don’t care.

Msand

Importer
Awesome sprinter! I wanted to say something about the price being almost six-digit, but then i saw that they've also got a 55k $ Vanagon for sale lol

I'm pretty sure they want $120k for the "custom" syncro.. Its been listed for a couple years

yeah... no thanks 100K after taxes for a few plywood boxes and fog lights? you got to be kidding me.

Yeah, a local dealer around here does that.... I went through Mercedes build it program and came out at $55K for a 4x4, 170 WB crew with most of the upgrades. The dealer adds insulation with siding, a bed, modular sink/stove, roof rack and wheels/tires and then bumps the price to $109K ridiculous...

alexplb

Yeah, a local dealer around here does that.... I went through Mercedes build it program and came out at $55K for a 4x4, 170 WB crew with most of the upgrades. The dealer adds insulation with siding, a bed, modular sink/stove, roof rack and wheels/tires and then bumps the price to $109K ridiculous...
I keep telling my dad we should totally start the business in this niche/field. The prices are flat out rediculus for anything that is "specialized" while it is, perhaps not easily, but totally is doable if you have the tools and space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles