Alu-Cab Khaya Camper

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
At long last, our showroom camper has been released from customs and is on it's way out west. We will have a camper ready for viewing at our shop by early September.

Last edited:

BDRXO

Placing more orders if anyone wants to get in on this production run...

BDRXO

Finally got around to getting suspension and wheels/tires on our demo unit. I've heard of a few Khaya owners who have just done air bags with stock suspension...but going with a real suspension upgrade is a must in our opinion. This is an OME heavy kit (OMETAC16HKSB - $1,225) with a 1" spacer under the rear 96 series springs with the OEM UCA's in the front. It leveled out the truck perfectly and clears 285/75/16 tires no problem.

IMG_1458.jpg
IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1455.jpg
IMG_1456.jpg
IMG_1457.jpg

RoninWanderer

Definitely lost.... ?
Finally got around to getting suspension and wheels/tires on our demo unit. I've heard of a few Khaya owners who have just done air bags with stock suspension...but going with a real suspension upgrade is a must in our opinion. This is an OME heavy kit (OMETAC16HKSB - $1,225) with a 1" spacer under the rear 96 series springs with the OEM UCA's in the front. It leveled out the truck perfectly and clears 285/75/16 tires no problem.

View attachment 485681View attachment 485682View attachment 485683View attachment 485684View attachment 485685

Truck looks much better! The black and white is very nice.

Can't wait to see the Khaya on my own rig, it's recently had some work done as well.

BDRXO

@Mudrak Custom Cruisers I have noticed where the heater comes out and it seems to be below the bed? Is there a problem heating the sleeping area when the bed is down?

Thanks
No problems at all. The heater works just fine w/ the bed platform in the down position...and both the main platform and the rear platform can be down...although leaving the rear platform up will offer a bit more heat flow in general...Let me know if you have any other questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles