Chevy 2500 winch bumper (WTD)

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
This is one of our latest creations. This was a custom build for one of our customers, he didn't want the plate style bumper.

For those of you building a 2x chevy van, what options have you used or seen to lift these?
Thanks

njtacoma

Explorer
The only one I am aware of is the Boulder Off road Vans 2wd kit. However their website says it is currently not available, and to call for the list.

I like the bumper.

fshbrane

Rad bumper! have you done any other GM vans?

I emailed Boulder Offroad a couple of months ago and they were very quick to respond (info@boulderoffroad.com). I inquired about their 2" kit. It includes billet coil spacers for the front and new blocks and u-bolts for the rear. The price is $450. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm still trying to figure out if/when i want to convert to 4x4.

BPappas

I emailed Boulder Offroad a couple of months ago and they were very quick to respond (info@boulderoffroad.com). I inquired about their 2" kit. It includes billet coil spacers for the front and new blocks and u-bolts for the rear. The price is $450. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm still trying to figure out if/when i want to convert to 4x4.

I bought and installed a 4" spindle lift kit from Boulder Off-road. Great kit and great company. I live in Silverthorne Co at 9310' on unmaintained county roads. Didn't have 15,000 laying around for a 4x4 conversion. In my opinion 4x4 is not needed. I had a g80 locker installed and studded snow tires all the way around,also chains for backup. Works for me and I saved a lot of money.

That's a very well done bumper.

Last edited:

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
2WD Express Van Lift

$450 is a lot of money for those parts, call Nick at express leveling or go on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Van-Level...ash=item1c68790bfc:g:YV8AAOSwstxVSi5W&vxp=mtr

and order the same billet aluminum coil spacers, then go online anywhere and order a set of rear chevy truck blocks. I have lifted 7 - 2WD vans so far with these parts and have had very few issues. I have also figured out longer heavy duty shock option feel free to email me with questions. The lift on my 08 Duramax turtle top has 5000+ miles on it and fits a 265/75/16 tire
IMG_20161003_151611_209.jpg

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Are you making more and selling the bumper?

We can make this one again and also have built a few more a little different, if you follow us on instagram there are more pics. Give us a call.

In addition we also build a 3" lift spindle now for the Chevrolet Express 2500/3500 vans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior