Spend a few minutes at http://www.mitsubishilinks.com/http://www.mitsubishilinks.com/
You can find the 92 -95 service manual. It should have everything you are looking for. Remember to clip the donate button at the top.(y)
"Do you mean the main gushes?" <----- i don't know what you are asking here?
Even though you state the red warning lights flash for an instant, I was curious if the voltage gauge on the top of the dash showed anything? That's why I asked about the gauge cluster on the top of the dash.
Damaged solder joints may not be obvious. I've seen some computer boards that have been fixed by .....
- Removing the board from the device.
- Removing all the plastic parts from the board.
- Preheating an oven to between 350 and 450 degrees. This depends on the board.
- Place the board on metal...
Gen 1 -
- Replace the crank bolt if it isn't the third version.
- Any sign of leaks around the valve covers? If so, replace the valve cover gaskets.
- The typical tune-up items like spark plugs, filters, etc