Complete drivetrain overhaul....
-Currie 44/60 axle setup with 5.13 gears
-Dynatrac ball joints
-Complete Steersmart steering setup
-AEV high capacity springs
-JKS upper and lower adjustable control arms
-Adams front and rear driveshafts
-Teraflex upgraded front and rear brake setup...
I've been running the 4 1/2" HC springs for over a year now and I'm very happy with them. Typically I'm loaded down about the same, fairly heavy rig. I tried other setups, but they would sag or bottom out frequently.
No complaints at all, I'm on Currie axles and currently running 37's.
I used a 1"x1" steel tube fastened down to the rear seat belt locations in the floor which everything anchors to. I got this idea from another gentleman on the message board and it worked out great and has been the "backbone" of my setup. See attached pics and let me know if you have any other...
I used a combination of brackets and connection methods for my build depending what all I had going on at that specific area, check out the below link for Zyltech.
It's worked out flawlessly for the past year, no issues at all. My only change has been the rear platform, tore off the vinyl and went with a bedliner. I'll be putting it to the test later this year, I have a coast to coast trip planned.
Let me know if you have any questions.