Free Shipping - Nitro Gear Sets

Willman

Sierra Expeditions is offering Free Shipping on Nitro Gears to the lower 48 states.

Nitro Gears offers a great product line to fit many different makes and models of vehicles - Toyota, Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Chevy/GMC, and Samurai.

NitroGearPicture.jpg

To get free shipping you must buy a Nitro ring & pinion gear set or set(s) with install kit or kit(s) (complete axle or axle(s))

To request a quote please answer the following questions:
  • Make, Model & Year of Rig
  • Do you have factory lockers or not? (front diff & rear diff) - please specify
  • Current gear ratio
  • Desired Nitro gear ratio

You can drop me a PM or email to nic(at)sierraexpeditions(dot)com - Make sure to put in your subject header "Nitro Free Shipping".

Quotes are given out Monday thur Friday. PMs received during the weekend will be stored and pricing will be given next business day (Monday).

Free Shipping offer is good until August 31st 2011.

:)

Willman

Google it.....

Nitro-gear.com

Great product.....If it is not the best....we don't sell it!

:ylsmoke:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Really???

Your Google works just like anyone else's, what did you expect? One of us to write you a thesis on someone else's product?

"One of us", no, just their rep who posted it. But it's okay, I will keep my business deals with Teraflex and Six States where they answer questions about the products they sell and don't say "google it".

txflyyaker

Observer
"no, just their rep who posted it"
Good point BlackZJ. If you advertise and want to sell it, I would think you should have an answer to a question. Isn't that what a salesman does?

Newtac11

Observer
Whenever I buy something, I try to get a couple reviews and opinions of what I am looking for. If it's a product that I am ignorant of, I research it more myself to make a decision.

For example...if I were looking at gears, and saw a brand I hadn't heard of, I may check on the forum to see who had used them before, and what their opinion was... I would also weigh their opinion with their real life/ put it to the test / what do they do for a living way of life. Yup, I do a little research on the person giving the opinion...check past reviews on products they may have used, and what vehicle they drive.

TACODOC- "I have had a set of their 4.88's in for 30k+ miles now without issue."

Check...

Now I move on to research....I GOOGLE IT! I'm sitting right here at a computer. I have a very powerful search engine at my disposal...seems to be a waste not to get some opinions other then the forum, and do some research on the company.
http://www.nitro-gear.com/manufacturing/
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=166154
among others...

Check...

Now when it comes to the vender, I am very particular about what I ask. I don't ask what they recommend, I don't ask if they are any good, I don't ask reliability. All venders are selling you something. (you wouldn't expect to walk into a Ford dealership and hear "ya know...the Chevy is a lot better" from a salesman)

Here is what I do...look in the parking lot and see if they are using the products. Simple.

Willman- "Rock solid! I have 1k on mine....just broke in...."

Check...

Soooo...whats the problem? You don't like being told to do your own independent research? It's to time consuming to check out a product your about to install in your drive-train?

I don't know Doc, or Will, or you for that matter. I just found your comment rude and impatient. Try a follow up question next time before flaming.

Meh...rant over...

Dgurley2000

Adventurer
I don't think its a best practice for sales person to say Google it or RTFM. I'm sure Willman would not have written that if he had it to do over again.

I'm getting Nitro Gears 4.88 on my vehicle. There are a bunch of threads on IH8MUD:

Nitro Gears - I8MUD

Racing616

Second that Chuck Norris!

I stand next to....never mind, no one can stand next to Chuck Norris, I just agree with him and rest of the calm rational folks here.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
OP's question.

Never heard of "Nitro" gears, what's their history and reliability rating?

My reply.

I have had a set of their 4.88's in for 30k+ miles now without issue. YMMV.

Willman's reply.

Rock solid! I have 1k on mine....just broke in....:bike_rider:

Love mine!

Nothing but the best from Sierra Expeditions!

:ylsmoke:

OP's pedantic response to our answers.

And of course my questions still go unanswered, good luck with your business....

The fact that we took the time to type what we did to answer the OP's question, and my own unbiased 30K "history and reliability rating" customer feedback should have been sufficient.

Instead of a thank you, the OP chose to be snarky with a good vendor because they didn't give the answer they were seeking.

There was no cause for rudeness.

Last edited:

Willman

Thanks for all your comments....Let's step back here for a minute.....

-----------

Never heard of "Nitro" gears, what's their history and reliability rating?

Nitro gear has a great history with great customer service hands down that produce one of the best aftermarket ring and pinions! Reliability rating a 10 of of 10! I have never heard of Nitro gear letting anyone down.

-----------

I don't know Doc, or Will, or you for that matter. I just found your comment rude and impatient. Try a follow up question next time before flaming.

I don't think its a best practice for sales person to say Google it or RTFM. I'm sure Willman would not have written that if he had it to do over again.
Nitro Gears - I8MUD

I didn't mean by any means to be rude here. We all have to remember this is the internet.......A salesman can tell you the everything you want to hear.....By "Google it"....means....I want you to be 100% satisfied by some research.

----------

All in all.....If anyone of you have further questions please feel free to PM me or call.

Sierra Expeditions only sells the best. We take time to test all our products to make sure they fit the bill before we sell them.

This is a great time to score a deal on some great gears with free shipping.

:)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles