Mr. Leary's 3rd gen 4runner

Mike, do you recall the weight capacity of the slides I used on the fridge slide? I still need to inspect and fix that slide out. I'm hoping raising the slides will alleviate the problem, if not I have a secondary solution that should work also.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Mike, do you recall the weight capacity of the slides I used on the fridge slide? I still need to inspect and fix that slide out. I'm hoping raising the slides will alleviate the problem, if not I have a secondary solution that should work also.

Weight capacity is 150 lbs.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Looks like I will be leaving my built truck in the stable and taking my almost stock 80 to Overland Expo this year. Kinda feel bad... the 4Runner will be lonely, and it always wants to go on trips....

Do y'all think it will be mad at me? :p

silvElise

Adventurer
Looks like I will be leaving my built truck in the stable and taking my almost stock 80 to Overland Expo this year. Kinda feel bad... the 4Runner will be lonely, and it always wants to go on trips....

Do y'all think it will be mad at me? :p

Im gonna steal it and drive it to mexico!

frohbego

Mr. Leary,

Great looking 4RUNNER! I just ordered the 255/85/16's.

How much total lift are you running? Have any more photos with the 255's?

Thanks for your help in some of the other forums.

- JON

GCRad1

Adventurer
Awesome rig! Saw your post on the Expo Rigs thread so I came over here a gave your rig a more detailed look! Subscribed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles