Our "new" Tiger...

tony_h

I've got those same tires but in a Load Range E for my 3/4 ton Duramax. I thought long and hard deciding between Geolanders, Terragrappler and the BFG AT (previous tire). I didn't think the BFG had any road noise until I got the Geolander on.

I tow about 10000lb toyhauler and do very light four-wheeling with them and I'm very happy. They seem to do well on any terrain and are wearing well.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Who Knew?

I just realized that the Tiger, BMW X6 and Ferrari 559GTB are all within a few inches of the same length:

1186927262_4hLQB-M.jpg

The similarities are uncanny...

:)

blupaddler

Conspirator
I just realized that the Tiger, BMW X6 and Ferrari 559GTB are all within a few inches of the same length:

1186927262_4hLQB-M.jpg

The similarities are uncanny...

:)

That's just wrong.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You're going to make me start driving around looking for your secret lair...
(And I have a really good idea where to start)

BTW... I dig the Tiger. Good work on it so far. Clean, simple and pure function just like your Tacoma. Hopefully I can check it out soon.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
You're going to make me start driving around looking for your secret lair...
(And I have a really good idea where to start)
Hi Robb!
Long time, no see.
You have to check out the Tiger. Shoot me a PM anytime you're in the area.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Wholy hotrod fleet batman. Nice exotic(s). Anyhow, when your done playing with the Tiger.. let us know, we'll buy it after you finish sprucing it up :D

poriggity

Explorer
Do it Dave! I'll help! Nice build thread bro.. I love the tiger! After touring Linda's, I fell in love with them. Great little rigs.
Scott

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Spent the past few days hanging out around Yellowstone on a "work" trip. As always, it was amazing.
The only bummers were not having the Tiger and forgetting my new camera.

Cellphone pic:
1196587662_zjvAK-M.jpg

I found a couple Tiger friendly spots along the river that I'd never seen before.
Can't wait to get back up there for some camping.

TroySmith80

Adventurer
Nice. Those are bright. I installed a set in the custom bumper on my Westy because its tail lights are very dim also. We will be seen now. :)

I have an '03 Astro work van, i haven't noticed its headlights being particularly good. They're not bad, just average i guess. I wonder if somebody upgraded yours somewhere along the way.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
We need to convert our work van into a Tiger :D

trasharoovan.jpg

Dave, if that's truely your company van, I'm sending you my resume.:smiley_drive:

I heart Astro cargo vans. Can't help it; I'm not proud; it's just the way I'm wi fi'ed.

When I was outside sales in the construction industry, I really wanted to lift and v8 an Astro cargo for my sales rig.

If I were still repping in the kayak industry, the Astro Tiger would be the perfect vehicle.

suntinez

Explorer
The only issue we had was the water line to the toilet. The Tiger has a well designed water supply system for cold weather (nearly all the plumbing is inside the heated cabin). The weak link is the toilet supply line that runs below the wardrobe closet where it doesn't get much heat. On two mornings the line froze. The toilet still worked but you needed to pour fresh water into it vs. having it work automatically. It thawed out within minutes of driving each time so I'm guessing it was just barely freezing enough to clog the line. These were "extreme" low temps for the West Coast so I doubt we'll see the problem very often but I might try to come up with a fix.

Hey there, I was looking through your thread to see if I could find a pic of your current kitchen setup and bumped into this. As you know, I had this same problem recently, only mine didn't thaw out. You might want to go through the city line water feed to get under the shower pan and wrap some of that pipe wrap tape you used on the vent cover. Every little bit helps.

1133162424_xYXqu-M.jpg

Reason I was looking for your kitchen setup was I added one of these $32 items:

thumbnail.asp

which helped a lot with limited counter space in there. Of course you have that cool drawer thing and all that nice snow peak stuff now, maybe you never cook indoors anymore?

Yellowstone without the crowds - jealous!!

mtran2000

Observer
Stove top cover

Hey there, I was looking through your thread to see if I could find a pic of your current kitchen setup and bumped into this. As you know, I had this same problem recently, only mine didn't thaw out. You might want to go through the city line water feed to get under the shower pan and wrap some of that pipe wrap tape you used on the vent cover. Every little bit helps.

1133162424_xYXqu-M.jpg

Reason I was looking for your kitchen setup was I added one of these $32 items:

thumbnail.asp

which helped a lot with limited counter space in there. Of course you have that cool drawer thing and all that nice snow peak stuff now, maybe you never cook indoors anymore?

Yellowstone without the crowds - jealous!!

Suntinez,

Does that cover fit snuggly over the 2 burner setup in Tigers? I have a 92 XL and hope it would work.

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier