Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

TheJosh

Explorer
oh I see haha,

nice work, they are a pain sometimes, but good to have for sure!
How did you fix it? wd40 method? or is there a less redneck method I don't know about?

Actually it was quite simple, we got the tire elevated and then hooked up my compressor til the tire popped back on

Explorer
So whats the deal with Tipi?

That was how I did it before the T-Top RTT. I hauled the canvas in the truck and cut poles where I wanted to camp. I usually would only do this if I planned on being in one place for a week or so. The RTT has made it so much better!!

That was how I did it before the T-Top RTT. I hauled the canvas in the truck and cut poles where I wanted to camp. I usually would only do this if I planned on being in one place for a week or so. The RTT has made it so much better!!

Different.:elkgrin: But cool none the less.

Lostmanifesto

Traveler
Here are a pair of shots, one from the top of Saddleback yesterday, and tonight watching the sunset from Red Beach. Notice the roof rack change. Just left BajaRack with one of their new low-profile Utility racks. Was able to climb up and sit on top to enjoy the sunset. The flat design is going to be a great platform for a number of things including a roof top tent.

IMG_0974.jpg

brutility1.jpg

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler
Headlight hoops got welded on today. I am really happy with the way they turned out. Last modification before the truck gets shipped out to San Diego.

_DSC7724.JPG

_DSC7731.JPG

juicebox

Adventurer
Love that truck MrGrimm, those hoops turned out great.

AWESOME! That FJ tugs on my heart strings a little bit because I always wanted this toy when I was a kid and never got it... I still really want it. :eek:

It could also possibly be the reason why I have always liked Toyota trucks.
myprunner1.jpg

Richard_

girlfriends 06 , heading out to buy some hogs
pigs012.jpg

my 88 how it looked when I bought it
4Runner012.jpg

first trip to Valley of The Giants
ValleyofTheGIANTS057.jpg

new tires , went from 31"s to 33"s
misc2010010.jpg

my 80 p/u
logging007.jpg

snow2008071.jpg

MCL_68

Observer
Here are some recent ones of my 07 playing around at Hollister Hills SVRA

Hollisterhills-1-1.jpg

HollisterMarch6th003-2.jpg

A couple from Big Bear,back in June of this year

DSC_0162-1-1.jpg

20100612-_DSC2850.jpg

LiveWire64

Here's a picture of my 1985 4Runner SR5. I am the 3rd owner. Pretty much stock for now but does have a Downey lift,32" BFG's,Downey header. Has over 300,000 miles & just keeps on running strong.
Picture447-vi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94