Mid Atlantic Rally ( MAR) - Who's going ?

dcarr1971

Adventurer
I'll be there with my wife and kids...can't wait...it will be my first long distance outing with our '99 DII.

:smiley_drive:

Wander

Expedition Leader
Should- Greenville isn't far @ all. Travel with Dale ?

I guess I could meet him somewhere along the way-he's well west of me. I'm about 80 miles east of Raleigh right off the Pamlico Sound. I'm guess it would be about a 4 hour trip (IIa time) and I'm sure I could patch together enough 2 lanes. My IIa doesn't have an OD. Is he going?

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
haven't decided yet Matt, but you should go for sure. If I do go, we could meet somewhere along the way.

Still the first w/e in Oct Doug- haven't even looked at the thread yet.

And hope everyone comes to Uwharrie late Oct- great event as well, around 80 to 100 trucks, good trails of all levels, family friendly...

Maryland 110

Adventurer
I guess I could meet him somewhere along the way-he's well west of me. I'm about 80 miles east of Raleigh right off the Pamlico Sound. I'm guess it would be about a 4 hour trip (IIa time) and I'm sure I could patch together enough 2 lanes. My IIa doesn't have an OD. Is he going?

My bad, was thinking Greensboro. You are down were East Carolina is. There are sponsors coming from Wilmington and Cary etc.coming. I'm sure if you post on the ROAV board you can find people traveling your way to caravan with. Usually lots of series rigs @ MAR.

Wander

Expedition Leader
Yep ECU

I wish I had an OD and I have one on the list of projects, it would make the trip less hectic. Luckily there are not any big projects that need to be done first, just fluids and maybe tweak the timing.

It looked like there are some easy trails and I'm really good at spreading BS by a campfire whilst consuming brewed beverages.

JackW

Explorer
And hope everyone comes to Uwharrie late Oct- great event as well, around 80 to 100 trucks, good trails of all levels, family friendly...

Where's the info on the Uwharrie event - the Old North State website hasn't been updated since last year and we couldn't find any info on it last week.

Roverhound

Adventurer
Yep ECU

I wish I had an OD and I have one on the list of projects, it would make the trip less hectic. Luckily there are not any big projects that need to be done first, just fluids and maybe tweak the timing.

It looked like there are some easy trails and I'm really good at spreading BS by a campfire whilst consuming brewed beverages.

No campfires at MAR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles