Tundra Chinook

jh504

Explorer
Awesome, didnt realize he was on the site, dont know how I missed that build! Bump for a fellow ExPo member.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Awesome, didnt realize he was on the site, dont know how I missed that build! Bump for a fellow ExPo member.

It no longer belongs to him, can't say if its an ExPo member or not? Regardless it is cool to see it come to fruition or at least see it finished :cool:

Bergger

Explorer
It no longer belongs to him, can't say if its an ExPo member or not? Regardless it is cool to see it come to fruition or at least see it finished :cool:

I talked to Oleg last week and he is still slowly doing work on the truck. He's a great guy and does awesome work. I need to look at it as it looks to be a great platform for my needs. I tossing around the idea of a flippac on my tacoma but this looks really cool too.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I talked to Oleg last week and he is still slowly doing work on the truck. He's a great guy and does awesome work. I need to look at it as it looks to be a great platform for my needs. I tossing around the idea of a flippac on my tacoma but this looks really cool too.

Ah, so Oleg does still have a hand in it, cool. I've never met him but have followed his work, amazing stuff. While a Tacoma/flippac would be neat, I think the Tundra Chinook would be even cooler (though less practical in some cases).

haven

Expedition Leader
Very cool! Nice to see how the Chinook camper fits on a larger Toyota. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles