A few Parts

WoldD90

Adventurer
Or Best Reasonable Offer...

4 - Staun Tire Deflators - $55 shipped

2 - Custom D90 Rock Sliders 3/16 Steel, with 3 connection points. - $325.00 plus shipping

1 -95/97 Defender - New Drivers side Headlight Surround - $30.00 Shipped

(3) Jerry Can Type Containers (14 liters) - New never used /Old Stock Military Containers - $50 plus shipping or sell individually for $20 each (SOLD)

(4) Multi Use Bushings (LR Series Shock absorber, front and rear./109 front shock & Range Rover Classic, Discovery I, Defender, anti-sway bar bushing - $15.00 Shipped

(2) New Land Rover AMR2037 – 93/94 Defender Rear Side Lamp Assembly - $30.00 shipped for both

Last edited:

hrjaw

Explorer
Scott,
received everything today. Thanks for the quick ship and the easier transaction!
Roger

LilKJ

Adventurer
What PSI do the Staun's air down to?

(if they're adjustable or something, pardon my ignorance) ;)

jdholder

Explorer
Stauns are adjustable. However, I think they come in two "styles" - one style get's you down to about 15 psi, and hte other style can go lower.

I have a set and love them - and the price is good!

WoldD90

Adventurer
Scott,
received everything today. Thanks for the quick ship and the easier transaction!
Roger

Thanks Roger... I hope you put them to good use!

What PSI do the Staun's air down to?

(if they're adjustable or something, pardon my ignorance) ;)

They are adjustable, and I am pretty sure they are the version that will go down to 6psi. Truthfully, I never set them, not that it was hard, but I adjusted tire pressure for the differently for the different trails I would run.

They are in excellent condition and are very convenient. I ended up installing the Powertank Monster Valves, so I no longer need these.

Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles