TundraBirds Go! Picture Thread for Tundras and T-100s

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
This post in my build thread...

So there are some Tundras on EXPO!! (even though we don't get specified in the Yota section)...

Good to see there are a few of us black sheep!:rockon:

...got me thinking a picture thread for the Tundra would be nice. And while we're at it lets spread some love for our T-100 forefathers. 'Cuase the only ones crazier than those modding a Tundra are those T-100 guys.:elkgrin:

So here's a thread to showcase our full sized toys as they get out and about the backwoods, the mountians, the deserts, and the shores of these lands.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
While putting the lift on my truck, Jim65wagon and I got clowning around (as we're wont to do) and came up with the Tundrabird tag to nickname our trucks. Since his was the senior it naturally got the Tundrabird 1 tag while mine got Tundrabird 2. And that's our "call signs" on the CB when we're running a trail together.

Here's Tundrabird 1 (the black AC) and Tundrabird 2 (silver DC) on the Davis ferry...

3953456209_ac60143a09.jpg

And since I bad about getting pics while on the trail and I don't want to repeat photos from my build thread, I'll steal one of Jim's...Shhh don't tell him. :peepwall:

On the beach at the Core Banks...

3953468697_ea41c46509.jpg

And one from a few weeks ago out scouting for turkeys here around the house...

4514136659_0c627a5d25_o.jpg

zidaro

Explorer
My newest Toy- '10 Crewmax TRD. dont have any other shots of it cuz it never stops snowing here, April 5 shot!!! 1 Month old truck.

DSC_0030-1.jpg

Easter

DSC_0020.jpg

Last edited:

greg mgm

Explorer
Here's my '10 4.6 Tundra with only 4800 miles on it.
We had a carport built to keep snow and crap off of it.

IMG_0935600x450.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

01tundra

Explorer
I just drooled on my keyboard

Ha....I just cried a little I think....about one second after that picture was taken the teeth started snapping off my front ring gear :). About 10 feet farther was the end of that trail day and the beginning of a very long night in a cow pasture somewhere in the middle of North Dakota.......

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
Had to throw down some UA pics, didn't ya!? Now we're all going to feel a little intimidated and very jealous! My favorite shot is the UA Tundra climbing the rock wall!
I second the TundraBird Prime nomination!

TundraBird1 signing in!
Not UA extreme, but hey this was a fun week!
2069202217_d69bbd7ded.jpg

Great weekend campsite!
3746407351_276cab8ef6.jpg

TundraBird1's natural environment
2069997612_611a2041a4.jpg

01tundra

Explorer
The coolest Tundra ever...

I'd like to nominate 01tundra's rig as TundraBird Prime, de facto inspirational figurehead surpreme for the Tundrabird nation. Can a get a second on that?

Ha thanks....the poor thing's had a hard life for only having 92k miles. All the timing belt parts arrived today, so I have my fingers crossed that it will be with me for at least another 92k :).

It's my daily driver and has seen 26 states. Ever since I've set it up for expo I've tried to be a little easier on it.

Interior -

floor2.jpg

floor3.jpg

cagemount1.jpg

in1.jpg

shifters-2.jpg

Engine Bay -

engine.jpg

Last edited:

01tundra

Explorer
Had to throw down some UA pics, didn't ya!? Now we're all going to feel a little intimidated and very jealous! My favorite shot is the UA Tundra climbing the rock wall!
I second the TundraBird Prime nomination!

Ha! That beach shot makes me jealous, I've always wanted to drive on a beach.......

I honestly would much rather be out camping, exploring, and riding the more mild trails than abusing my rig on the hard core stuff......that's too much like work :)!

We are going to be doing a lot more camping and expo style trips this year.

Last edited:

jim65wagon

TundraBird1
Ha! That beach shot makes me jealous, I've always wanted to drive on a beach.......

I honestly would much rather be out camping, exploring, and riding the more mild trails than abusing my rig on the hard core stuff......that's too much like work :)!

We are going to be doing a lot more camping and expo style trips this year.

If you make any plans to get to West Virginia, or any farther East, let us know, we're down with mild trails, exploring and camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles