Idiocy defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the Glock/Kimber/HK argument...

I have to carry a Glock for work and it is a fine instrument of weaponry but that Kimber is a true tack driver right out of the box! I wish I hadn't sold mine. I had an original Stainless with night sights. I wish I could carry one on duty...

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Since we are changing to a good subject.

I will share that I have admired this one since it first came out!

.44 Magnum Desert Eagle Pistol....

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand.asp?ProductCode=MR4410

DisplayPic.aspx

I'm thinking this would just about take care of all of ones needs!

dclee

Observer
That was the first semi-automatic pistol I ever fired. Buddy of mine thought it would be funny to have me "pop my cherry" (so to speak) with that hand cannon. Everything was a pea-shooter after that...

dclee

Observer
Hey wait...

.45ACP vs. 9mm.
Ford vs. Chevy
Creationism vs. Evolution
Republicans vs. Democrats
Yankees vs. Red Sox
Keystone vs. Hamms

...what else can we throw on the fire? ;)

Keaster

Observer
seven pages of fun

Wow, So I would like to thank all for making this one of the most amusing threads I have read in a really long time and Doc you make me laugh hope to share a fire again with you sometime, you know in case I need you to get my back in a thread LOL.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Wow, So I would like to thank all for making this one of the most amusing threads I have read in a really long time and Doc you make me laugh hope to share a fire again with you sometime, you know in case I need you to get my back in a thread LOL.

My pleasure Amigo! I always enjoy a good thread ;)

Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
And you are the super mod? WOW! I am impressed. Not only you got fooled, like a child you start attacking the Gelande Wagen.:)

Grow up, I guess the title of SUPER MOD has gone to your head. Maybe you think you are SUPER GOD.

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on the guy? He doesn't even know it's spelled: Geländewagen.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Well thought the thread was over till I saw an asinine response. Of course, its relentless as these are all your campfire buddies.

Simply Amazing!

Gurkha.....you have Clearly Not shown the ExPo Spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles