Idiocy defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurkha

Adventurer
194775d1253459275-suv-trail-blazing-photo010.jpg

Goes to show even the mighty and great TLC gets humbled by an idiot driver. First time in my experience on trails do I see something like this. I still can't think how this person put the TLC into this situation.

194777d1253459275-suv-trail-blazing-photo012.jpeg

:mad::mad::mad:

Gurkha

Adventurer
The sad part was that an Endeavour, Gurkha, Honda CRV and Suzuki Grand Vitara had just passed through the same trail with ease, it was quite shocking to see this fool over turn the TLC.

mrbishi

Adventurer
Gurkha pull ya head in mate - all your doing is trying to get a rise outa the Landcruiser owners.

Also if you want to post pictures resize em down to a web friendly size.

WHOA THOSE HUGE PICTURES ARE MORE ANNOYING THAN TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

Just kidding. But seriously why dont you resize them and try again. My simple mind cant piece all the scrolling around together.

rmcnabb

I don't see the idiocy - it's on it's side on a dirt road. That probably happens, oh, about 500 times a day across the globe. It doesn't take bizarre rock crawling to lay a vehicle over - a little bank, a little speed, twitch the wheel and you're there, mate!

BMAN

Adventurer
Hell, the way I see it, if it ain't on the verge of a flop at least once a trip it ain't a trip. I almost layed the 60 over on the driver side on my 2nd trip out on a fire road. Made for a little excitement and then we went on our way. My 40's been close probably 100's of time and a few of those times were with some of the best wheelers I know (members of this site) spotting me through someplace I probably shouldn't have been but wanted to be anyway. It happens. And the whole LC bashing thing... BAH...

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Yes, but the capsize isn't really the issue here. It's Gurkha's not-so-subtle attempt at trolling, with his sarcastic "mighty and great TLC" comment, etc.

He just needs to know we aren't fooled, despite any innocent expressions of hurt feelings he'll post subsequently.

J*C*M

Traveller
Annoyingly large pics aside, how the hell did some one manage that? Way too much speed I'm guessing?

Christian

Adventurer
Yes, but the capsize isn't really the issue here. It's Gurkha's not-so-subtle attempt at trolling, with his sarcastic "mighty and great TLC" comment, etc.

He just needs to know we aren't fooled, despite any innocent expressions of hurt feelings he'll post subsequently.

Exactly!

dclee

Observer
Yeah, but he thinks Land Cruisers suck anyway (see recent posts on the G-Wagen forum). Talk about idiocy! At least LC owners are not over there trolling, as he is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94