Arkto Campers G12 Leads the Pack for Offroad Hybrid Pop-ups especially if you want it to fit in an 8-foot Garage

EPO

For anyone interested, Arkto is having a price increase effective 3/1/23. No, I have no affiliation with Arkto but genuinely like the product, owner and B&B RV who is the US dealer.

EPO

The Eagle has landed. Proof that the Arkto G12 will fit into an 8 ft. high garage.

Options included in this build are two heated Li batteries, heated fresh water tank, insulated roof canvas, BMPRO Smart Sensor Kit, inverter, 270 degree awning, and portable toilet. I will install ARK XO weight bearing stabilizers that are already in the garage (this was due to a last minute switch on my end so it went as a delete on the invoice).

Workmanship is impeccable. Crazy how much forethought and detail has gone into this camper trailer.

Aaron at Arkto Campers and Tom at B&B RV (the U.S. distributor) have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly highly recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_8064.jpg
    IMG_8064.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 69

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

EPO this is awesome. So how long has it been since you started looking to buy a trailer? It feels good to have her in the garage doesn’t it? Looks like you are fairly close on length as well? How long tip to tail?

Louisd75

Adventurer
The Eagle has landed. Proof that the Arkto G12 will fit into an 8 ft. high garage.

Options included in this build are two heated Li batteries, heated fresh water tank, insulated roof canvas, BMPRO Smart Sensor Kit, inverter, 270 degree awning, and portable toilet. I will install ARK XO weight bearing stabilizers that are already in the garage (this was due to a last minute switch on my end so it went as a delete on the invoice).

Workmanship is impeccable. Crazy how much forethought and detail has gone into this camper trailer.

Aaron at Arkto Campers and Tom at B&B RV (the U.S. distributor) have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly highly recommended.

Looks good! Any chance you could get some underside pictures when installing the stabilizers? I'm always curious how much dangly stuff there is underneath, especially after seeing pictures of Black Series and MDC.

Arkto

Looks good! Any chance you could get some underside pictures when installing the stabilizers? I'm always curious how much dangly stuff there is underneath, especially after seeing pictures of Black Series and MDC.

No danglies!

Attachments

• 2BE51CDF-AAB8-4A0C-ACD0-1F74F03A215B.jpeg
    2BE51CDF-AAB8-4A0C-ACD0-1F74F03A215B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63

EPO

EPO this is awesome. So how long has it been since you started looking to buy a trailer? It feels good to have her in the garage doesn’t it? Looks like you are fairly close on length as well? How long tip to tail?
I trust Arkto's listed 19'4" coupler to spare tire measurement on their website; there is more room than it looks like in the photo as I can easily walk behind the camper and have a little over 3' including the front and back. I didn't measure the clearance but though I was expecting 2-3", eyeball suggested that it was about that to a little more. It was definitely a relief to get it in the garage! It fits easily.

The order was put in mid 12/22. I had to delay picking it up a couple of weeks due to work and snow.

hoosier96

Seeing that pic makes me really wish I had an 8ft garage door opening. Tom is great to work with, we bought our Opus from him!

EPO

Arkto is hitting it out of the park. Congratulations to them!!!

Outside Magazine's 2023 "Best All Around" award winner:

We will have our new one on the road in a little over a week. Looked through it again yesterday in preparation and it really is a well thought out camper trailer. Very much looking forward to our time in it and reporting back here.

Arkto is hitting it out of the park. Congratulations to them!!!

Outside Magazine's 2023 "Best All Around" award winner:

We will have our new one on the road in a little over a week. Looked through it again yesterday in preparation and it really is a well thought out camper trailer. Very much looking forward to our time in it and reporting back here.
Good find. Thank you. Having, like many here, gone down the rabbit hole of researching many different trailer and camper options, it's hard to argue that at least on paper Arkto is one of the best value for money overland trailers.

Was really hoping Arkto would come to Overland Expo PNW, but they're not on the exhibitor list.

EPO, I look forward to your use and ownership reports, as this one is on the short list for a retirement set-up in a few years. I am hopeful Arkto will offer a Cruisemaster suspension or similar as an option by the time I'm really in the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles