TetonX Hybrid

rob303

I just placed an order for the Teton X - they said things have sped up (2 new outside investors, more staff) and expect to have my unit ready by EOY.
Hey did you happen to work with Lindsey on your order? I just heard today on the FB owner group that she and her husband have abruptly left the company.

rob303

That's not good, what FB group is this? I've a deposit with them as well.
“TetonX Owners”

Yeah there’s a bit of an uproar over there. One of the new partners has even chimed in on the conversation. I was in the middle of scheduling pre-season service on my unit with Lindsey and hadn’t heard back in weeks. I guess I now know why.

ekim952522000

Yup, Lindsay and Kyle are gone without a word. I am getting my deposit back before I am not able too, seems like many people are.

As far as production latest I heard was the new owners are guessing adding 6+ months to people’s already 24 month wait.

Hopefully the new owners can salvage things and we can consider one again in a few years.

yabodie

Wow, I had a deposit with them last year and pulled it so I could pull the trigger on a Patriot X3. Kinda glad that worked out the way it did, because had I kept the place with Teton X, I would be so very pissed right now.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Yup, Lindsay and Kyle are gone without a word. I am getting my deposit back before I am not able too, seems like many people are.

As far as production latest I heard was the new owners are guessing adding 6+ months to people’s already 24 month wait.

Hopefully the new owners can salvage things and we can consider one again in a few years.
Major bummer

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

This is a total bummer for sure.

Does anyone know anything about new owners?

I know WeeRoll was a company that was bought by a guy who is really awesome but he immediately posted on website on his plans for the company.

DirtElk

Everything has gone quiet in the FB group. I pulled my deposit too, so no interaction since, but they were very quick to respond/send when I asked.

hscoots

Any updates? Has someone been in touch with the owners or perhaps seen more from the Facebook group?
Got a call from the new ownership couple weeks ago. I had asked for an updated sheet, I didn't realize how much prices had gone up since I gave my deposit almost 18 months ago. I didn't pry him too much on what happened with previous ownership, he just said deliveries are probably delayed by 6 months or so. I asked for my deposit back and he complied without much hesitation, got check a week later in my box.
For me the most concerning thing besides the delay was they are looking for a dedicated engineer to work on the product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles