Busier ADV Forums? Websites?

This Big Road Trip

Just switching over from a truck camper to ADV. Are there any ADV forums that are a little more used / busier than here?

Also, in search of some decent YouTube inspiration, blogs and any other online ADV type sites. Is there an Expedition Portal equivalent out there?

Jupiter58

Yes, you can spend the next year of your life reading incredible ride reports and gear reviews. They set the highest standard for detailed and live reports. Most of the ones here are ‘hey I just spent a week in xxxx and here are a few pics and links to the videos on my channel’ They are a little rougher there but far better moderated than here.
And there is a place for no holds barred stuff if you are into that.
Very helpful also.

PNW_PW

I haven’t traveled by moto for a number of years but spent all my time on ADV Rider. After a crash and nursing a broken hand reading user Colebatch’s adventure reports in Russia got me through a pretty dark time when I couldn’t ride motorcycles or bikes.

take a look at his Sibirsky Extreme post for some great inspiration.

Jupiter58

I haven’t traveled by moto for a number of years but spent all my time on ADV Rider. After a crash and nursing a broken hand reading user Colebatch’s adventure reports in Russia got me through a pretty dark time when I couldn’t ride motorcycles or bikes.

take a look at his Sibirsky Extreme post for some great inspiration.

Yes, that was great. Also metal jockey and his buds in africa. Angola, it’s not what I thought it would be was the one that got me hooked on adv riding. And his others, just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles