2019 Four Wheel Camper Flatbed and Australian-made Aluminum Norweld Tray on a Kitted Out 2017 4x4 V8 Toyota Tundra

Surf.Climb.Travel

PRICE REDUCED!!

Also offering up just the 2019 FWC Hawk Camper! If you want to use your own truck and need just the camper!

Just the flat bed hawk-45k Truck camper combo-85k

It’s rare to find a
Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Hawk flatbed and Australian built Norweld tray sitting on a Tundra that's kitted out to hold the weight with ease.

Why are we selling? We have to use a bigger truck to haul all our horses & dirt bikes, but we LOVE Four Wheel Campers so much we will be adding one of their campers to our new setup!

More pics of the rig can be found
here (password: adventuresawait) and on our Instagram. DM us on Instagram for any questions or pictures of specific things. We can also do a video walk through with you.

Our 2019 FWC Flatbed Hawk is kitted out to the max with all the bells and whistles:
  • 360 watts Go Power high quality, super sturdy panels with monitor/management console in the camper - these plus provided propane tanks runs everything with easy. We can work from the camper all day with multiple laptops with zero problems.
  • Norweld tray fitted for the camper: stores 20 gallons of water on top of the 20 gallons you can store in the camper + wastewater storage + TONS of storage for anything including a four foot ************ pullout storage drawer off the back
  • 2016 Tundra v8 4x4 with 50,4k miles with backup camera
  • FireStone airbags - these level the camper and help make the drive smoother on the rig
  • SUPER nice dual ARB air compressor - this helps you fill your tires back up with air after you had to air out your tires to go offroading
  • 2.5 inch lift kit by Dobinsons
  • Sit's on 35 inch tires T/A K02 BF Goodrich - these are SUPER TOUGH all terrain tires. The spare is not a ************ one; it's one of these tires
  • Total Chaos A arms: if a vehicle has a lift kit, it should have these, as they allow for proper alignment
  • ARB front bumper
  • Huge 130 liter Dometic AC/DC fridge (it's the largest one you can get)
  • Indoor AND outdoor HEATED showers
  • Sink AND two burner stove (flush mount glass top upgrade)
  • Queen cabover bed with mattress AND king bed slide out upgrade: great because you can sleep either way which is helpful when you can't park level; mattress is SUPER comfy
  • TONS of storage underneath the bed and dinette seats
  • Super nice 8 foot gray side awning with light that offers lots of shade or protection from rain
  • Side wall steps: better access to the roof
  • 2x 200ah 6V batteries, deep cycle sealed lead acid
  • Cassette toilet (flusher & easy to dump, no dumpsite)
  • Exterior AND flood lighting packages
  • Side wall steps (to get on the roof)
  • Dometic forced air furnace/heater with thermostat
  • Worried about getting stuck? No problem: RotoPax ((stores extra gas if you are going far into the unknown) and MaxTrax (helpful tool for getting you out if you get stuck)
  • Need to put stuff on the roof? Adjustable Yakima Jetstream roof rack with key locking system (great for water & snow gear)
  • Not one but TWO powered roof vent fans
  • Two propane tanks for heating water and air
  • Upgraded walls with a Four Wheel Camper thermal pack that keeps the camper warm when your cold and cold when you're warm
  • Smooth aluminum siding upgrade
  • Artistry indigo fabric upgrade
  • Aluminum Jack Brackets
  • Norweld Tray Clip-On Step (to get into the camper)
  • Screen door
  • Lights: LED interior lights & exterior porch light with upgraded LED exterior lighting package and Rear flood lights
  • Dinette
  • The Four Wheel Camper is a welded aluminum frame construction with UPGRADED smooth gray siding and wood grain interior

Attachments

• thebob1.jpg
    thebob1.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,442
  • thebob2.jpg
    thebob2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,438
  • thebobbo1.jpg
    thebobbo1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,540
  • thebobbos2.jpg
    thebobbos2.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,408
  • thebobjpg5.jpg
    thebobjpg5.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,452
  • thebob.jpg
    thebob.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 1,337
  • thebob3.jpg
    thebob3.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,297
  • thebob4.jpg
    thebob4.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited:

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
What is the weight of all the add-ons, and what is the factory payload capacity?

Ill bet tacos you wont get an accurate answer to this... Its a Toyota thing... "Its fine bro"

I had the EXACT same truck, with just a SLIDE IN Hawk (front dinette) and my weigh scale printout was 8910lbs

Factory payload capacity is about 7200lbs. Sooooooo... Yeah, now i own a 5500 :)

Last edited:

tacollie

Glamper
Ill bet tacos you wont get an accurate answer to this... Its a Toyota thing... "Its fine bro"

I had the EXACT same truck, with just a SLIDE IN Hawk (front dinette) and my weigh scale printout was 8910lbs

Factory payload capacity is about 7200lbs. Sooooooo... Yeah, now i own a 5500 :)
It's always a porky combo. 8900 lb is a chunky tundra and a good ballpark for this truck.

dole

i’ll bet you a modelo to go with those tacos he says that airbags increase the payload capacity

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles