New Bronco

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Does anyone think the delays in build dates/deliveries may be a result of Ford slowing production to address known issues (recalls and lawsuits)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I guess it's possible. But, delays are across multiple lines. Not just Bronco. I'm still leaning toward chip shortages as F150's keep getting de-contented to free up chips...

ABBB

I guess it's possible. But, delays are across multiple lines. Not just Bronco. I'm still leaning toward chip shortages as F150's keep getting de-contented to free up chips...

No, that would be totally outside the norm for Ford, and other manufacturers.

Reasonable points, both.

This is going to go on for years, unless the market tanks further, wages and spending drop, and demand goes away. It will still take years to fill all the orders that remain with the supply shortages that are occurring. Doesn’t seem to be hurting the Ford brand or others too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
This is going to go on for years, unless the market tanks further, wages and spending drop, and demand goes away. It will still take years to fill all the orders that remain with the supply shortages that are occurring. Doesn’t seem to be hurting the Ford brand or others too much.
Maybe. Who knows.

Some of the shortages I've read are blamed on staff shortages.

I've witnessed this firsthand in other areas. (RV dealers not being able to book servicing, Canada parks facilities closed)

I wonder why? Is there no one out there looking for work? Is our unemployment level at 0??

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Has anyone here gotten the Ursa Minor pop up top for their Bronco?
Are they even out there yet?

If you have one, could you please share your experience with it?

The UM webpage has zero bronco top pics and is way out of date in updating the availability of this cool roof tent.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I finally got to sit in a new Bronco,. It was a Badlands edition and it was very comfortable and roomy. I'm 6'4' and siting behind the wheel yielded a very comfortable sitting position. The seats seemed very comfortable and the fit and finish was good. They are much roomier than they look. Nice job Ford!

85_Ranger4x4

I finally got to sit in a new Bronco,. It was a Badlands edition and it was very comfortable and roomy. I'm 6'4' and siting behind the wheel yielded a very comfortable sitting position. The seats seemed very comfortable and the fit and finish was good. They are much roomier than they look. Nice job Ford!

I do wish I could move the temp knob, after I sit in ours very long my knee starts auto adjusting the temp.

Also the B pillar in my armpit gets annoying with the window down.

But yeah, for a new car otherwise the cockpit isn't too bad.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I do wish I could move the temp knob, after I sit in ours very long my knee starts auto adjusting the temp.

Also the B pillar in my armpit gets annoying with the window down.

But yeah, for a new car otherwise the cockpit isn't too bad.
Yeah,I sat in a Badlands version. I don't like the frameless side windows. I brushed my sleeve by it getting out(I'm 6'4") It reminded me of the Subaru's. For that kind of coin the window should have a complete frame.

85_Ranger4x4

Yeah,I sat in a Badlands version. I don't like the frameless side windows. I brushed my sleeve by it getting out(I'm 6'4") It reminded me of the Subaru's. For that kind of coin the window should have a complete frame.

I prefer the frame less, I just wish the door was longer.

deserteagle56

Adventurer

The frameless windows is one of the reasons I decided NOT to order a Bronco. Especially after reading some of the forum posts of how the windows rattle when halfway down when driving on dirt roads. One guy claims on his Bronco, when driving in a strong crosswind the suction will pull the closed window out of the slot in the roof that is supposed to hold it in place, resulting in horrible wind noise.

85_Ranger4x4

The frameless windows is one of the reasons I decided NOT to order a Bronco. Especially after reading some of the forum posts of how the windows rattle when halfway down when driving on dirt roads. One guy claims on his Bronco, when driving in a strong crosswind the suction will pull the closed window out of the slot in the roof that is supposed to hold it in place, resulting in horrible wind noise.

Yeah, never had any of that happen with ours.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
local Home Depot is trying to fill shelf stockers for $21 an hour. They apparently can not get any takers...because it requires lifting and working odd hours.
I don't understand? What are all these people doing for income? There can't be THAT many YouTuber or TikTok'ers?
It's the same thing in Canada too. Last month we were camping in a Provincial park and the concession store was closed.. Due to staff shortages.
Place I get my hair cut said they are short staffed cause they can't find anyone to work... Are all these people on welfare? The covid money ended a while ago, so they can't be sustaining on that...... How do they have money to survive without working?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles