Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

Huck

Hey @OVRLNDFX4 I suspect it would have the same effect. Assume your setup means the fairing is toward the front of the cab mounted to a rack you'll keep up there. Im no aerodynamics expert but I'd suspect it would eliminate the buffeting sound, and also you wouldn't experience the squeaking that comes from having it mounted to the camper like I do.

Huck

So the wind fairing I have (Front Runner) has a large rubber gasket along the bottom. This is great because it forms really well to the irregularly shaped cab of the truck. However, because the cab and bed move independently of one another (it's slight and at low speed going over undulations like curbs/driveways) the rubber gasket squeaks a little against the cab of the truck.

Hopefully that made sense?!

And thanks for the compliment! Love the truck and the camper.

Extrapale

It happened. #251.
31dec56cddf84bce74481c3a0ffecf39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Extrapale

I have a sunroof, so I have never really considered a roof rack. There is plenty of space, but I have not looked into what is available.

bikelanta

Adventurer
E1CDA4E4-33F8-4864-81A1-628B4682F402.jpeg
Installed and ready to go! Shout out to the SP team and Danny. I left a solar panel at the shop accidentally and they called me to let me know. Danny brought it out and met me part way after I had been driving about 45 minutes out of town, so I didn’t need to drive all the way back into Portland. Thanks Danny and Ben and whoever else was involved in getting it back to me. This thing is awesome!

Extrapale

View attachment 723276
Installed and ready to go! Shout out to the SP team and Danny. I left a solar panel at the shop accidentally and they called me to let me know. Danny brought it out and met me part way after I had been driving about 45 minutes out of town, so I didn’t need to drive all the way back into Portland. Thanks Danny and Ben and whoever else was involved in getting it back to me. This thing is awesome!
That looks amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles