2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Expedition Camper (AEV, AT Overland, King, Baja Designs)

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Built for global travel, perfect for technical terrain in North America. This 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon was professionally built with no expenses spared. Starting with a fully-loaded model with all packages,including a Saddle Leather interior, the Jeep was then equipped with the entire American Expedition Vehicles catalog, including suspension, wheels, bumper and snorkel. Gears from the OEM manufacturer Dana-Spicer were installed in a 4.88 ratio, and differential covers from the same brand were installed at the same time. A Goose Gear 70% rear seat delete is installed in the vehicle, and a 30% seat delete is also included.

The AT Overland Summit camper is equipped with a driver’s side euro window and the winter insulation package and has been paint-matched. Please note that the top of the camper does have some dents from off-road use.

Inside the camper are prototype MSA 4X4 Australia full length carpeted drawers, which have been modified to fit a 170aH Renogy Lithium battery, which is charged by a RedArc Manager 30 that has been wired to the Genesis dual battery system under the hood. This vehicle has a total of three batteries, two under the engine which are brand new Optima units, and one lithium house battery in the back. All accessories are run through a RedArc RedVision system, including a generic-brand diesel heater to warm the camper in cold conditions. Two sets of MAXTRAX MKII are included in the purchase price as is an Eezi-Awn 270* awning attached to locking RacksBrax quick release brackets. A WeBoost Drive RV is not connected but is included with asking price.

Fitted with a Long Range America 17 gallon auxiliary fuel tank, this Gladiator has the fuel range to tackle the most-remote overland routes with ease, offering over 500 miles of range when fully loaded.

The vehicle has roughly 30,500 miles and has been professionally serviced its entire life and recently inspected by one of the nation’s leading 4WD shops, Summit 4X4 to ensure that the mechanics of the vehicle are solid for the next owner. Vehicle has a 1 year ceramic coat and has been professionally detailed throughout its life.

A clean and clear Arizona title is in the seller’s possession.

$100,000 firm please contact me at matt@adventure-imports.com as I don't always check PMs as fast.

Images are available here:

Key Features:
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
30,500 Miles
F/R factory lockers
4.10 Transfer Case Gearing
Electronic Disconnecting Sway Bar
Premium Interior
Leather heated seats
Premium Sound System
Heated steering wheel
8.4” Touch Screen
Factory Auxiliary Switches
Blindspot Assist
LED Lighting Package
Ceramic Coating
AEV Dualsport Suspension
King Adjustable Heat Sink Remote Finned Reservoir Shocks
Synergy Sector Shaft Brace
Teraflex Alpine Adjustable Front Track Bar
5x AEV Salta XR 17x8.5 Wheels
5x Falken AT3W 37x12.50r17 Tires
4.88 From Dana Spicer
Dana Spicer Diff Covers
Factory Rubicon Rock Sliders
Factory Rear Steel Bumper
AEV EX Front Bumper
Warn Zeon Platinum 10-S Winch
Factor55 Ultrahook
AEV 7000 Driving / Combo Lights
Baja Designs 50” ONX6+ Light Bar
Baja Designs Squadron Amber Fog Lights
AT Overland Summit Camper - Paint Matched To Truck
Eezi-Awn K9 Camp Table
4x MAXTRAX MKII
Long Range America 17gal Secondary Fuel Tank
Genesis Offroad Dual Battery System
2x Brand New Optima Batteries
Renogy 175ah Lithium Battery In Camper
REDARC RedVision Manager 30 Charger
MSA Full Length Drawers
Goose Gear 2/3 Seat Delete
Generic Diesel Heater
Eezi-Awn Bat 270°
AEV Snorkel
Warn Zeon 10-S Platinum Winch
Factor55 Ultrahook
Rokblokz Mudflaps
Mountain Hatch Tailgate Board
All work done by Summit 4x4 Company

CalebWallace220225_ATT5203.jpg
CalebWallace220225_ATT5212.jpg
CalebWallace220225_ATT5220.jpg
CalebWallace220225_ATT5246.jpg
CW210917_ATT0592.jpg
CW210917_ATT0614.jpg
CW210917_ATT0640.jpg
CW220325_ATT5689.jpg
CW220325_ATT5720.jpg

Attachments

• CalebWallace220225_ATT5221.jpg
    CalebWallace220225_ATT5221.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Having know Matt for a while I can honestly say anything bought from him can be trusted to have been well cared for and maintained.

I remember crossing paths in Baja and my wife noticed "wow look at that setup" at the same time I thought "I know that rig". It is an iconic build !

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Having know Matt for a while I can honestly say anything bought from him can be trusted to have been well cared for and maintained.

I remember crossing paths in Baja and my wife noticed "wow look at that setup" at the same time I thought "I know that rig". It is an iconic build !

Thanks Lance! She's a good truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94