Freaking COVID vs adventures grrrrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoamIt

I think we all should indeed educate ourselves about the vaccine/virus side effects:

From Mayo Clinic: Vaccine Side Effects
COVID-19 vaccines can cause mild side effects after the first or second dose, including:
  • Pain, redness or swelling where the shot was given
  • Fever
  • Fatigue
  • Headache
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Joint pain
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Swollen lymph nodes

From Mayo Clinic: Virus Side Effects
COVID-19 (coronavirus): Long-term effects
COVID-19 symptoms can sometimes persist for months. The virus can damage the lungs, heart and brain, which increases the risk of long-term health problems.

Other Virus Side effects -834,077 Dead Americans
Choose wisely.​

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I have not read the whole post but this history of Polio is likely a good read for those looking for more information on vaccines.

Am I a vaccine advocate.... YES.... me in India 2014..... the year India was declared Polio Free.

View attachment 700741

The Polio vaccine prevents infection with Polio. The experimental covid injection does not prevent infection. Don't confuse the two.

pith helmet

Whats ’unearned’ mean ? Stolen ??
Conversly, it there a process by earning it ?
It was expensive. I simply bought mine from an authorised dealer. But can it be obtained cheaper ? Lots of people will like to know.

Oh, you should shop at St. Anthony's Holier-Than-Thou Liquidation Barn. Enter code 'submit' for 20% off.

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
So if you don't believe in the science of the vaccine, and you contract sever Covid, do you believe in the science to save your ******?
I did contract it and amazingly, despite what the media did and continues to tell you is an almost impossibility, I survived!

The only reason I knew I had contacted covid was I had to test for covid and antibodies for work and insurance, no symptoms, no sickness and no death!

According to the CDC, the adjusted death rate from covid 19 in 2020 was 828.7 deaths per 100,000 people in the US, that means the survivability rate was 99.17 percent in 2020, You had a much better chance of dying from heart disease in 2020 than covid yet people fear covid more because it's contagious and the media said to!

If someone wants to mask up and/or get vaccinated then they should absolutely feel free to do so, just like I feel free to not mask up and/or get vaccinated!

So no, I'm not going to ask for "science to save my *****" because I had the terrible killer disease and survived, therefore I needed no help, just like the significant majority who contracted covid 19!

Some more facts for you to read!

crazysccrmd

Observer
Covid in one variant or another is pretty much a given for the duration of our lives and probably the next few generations at a minimum. Get a vaccine if you want, wear a mask if you want but most importantly just get on with life and enjoy it. Other than being forced to wear a mask at work my life hasn't changed since this started and I don't intend for it to change in the future. I've still been out adventuring and doing what I enjoy the entire time and the times I've come close to being dumb enough to die have had nothing to do with a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles