11 Month Africa trip - blog

Hi all. My wife and I are on an 11 month Africa trip, Southern Africa to East Africa and back. We started about a month ago, currently in Lusaka heading north. I've written a few blog posts about it, and also a bunch from our 2018 trip here: stuckinlowgear.com.

Lastest post is here: https://stuckinlowgear.com/stuck-crossinglznp-petauke-road/

Hopefully it is interesting or helpful to others. Let me know if you have thoughts/questions etc.

Ditriz

Great adventure on wild off-road. You very steadfastly passed the tests that you came across along the way. I also really liked some of the nature shots. If you add typography logos for such photos, then they can be used as postcards.

Last edited:
Great adventure on wild off-road. You very steadfastly passed the tests that you came across along the way. I also really liked some of the nature shots. If you add typography logos for such photos, then they can be used as postcards.

Glad you liked it! Yes, it has been great and pretty “real” at times. Glad you like the photos, for sure need to do something either someday.

New post is up. Blog is lagging reality by a couple weeks. We are hoping, omicron not withstanding, to cross into Tanzania in a couple days.

Last edited:

Furaites

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This is a reminder that Expedition Portal is a family friendly environment (as everyone agrees to when you sign the terms of participation). Please make certain the language reflects that spirit. (Even if in tagged links)

Happy New Year everyone. A new(ish) blog post is up:

And I made a video of “a day in the life” of self drive safari. In this case in Ruaha national park. Videos are not really my thing, so please forgive the middling production quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles