SOLD - 2014 Land Cruiser $65k - Built - FIRM

Mistuhmao

I have to say, this was one of the smoothest private party purchases I've ever been through. Robert was helpful with the third party inspection, he picked me up from the airport and we completed the transaction at a nearby bank. The rig was exactly as he described in the listing and it looked so much better in person. He spent plenty of time explaining the rig's setup and provided all the information I needed to properly operate all of its unique features. He even handed me a large folder with all of the invoices and receipts for services and work done on the car.

I had to send over a larger chunk of deposit ($5000) to hold the car for an extended period of time (I was out of town for a week), but he was flexible with my schedule and the deposit process. I was admittedly a little uneasy sending such a huge chunk of change before seeing the car in person and meeting Robert, but I felt comfortable with it after speaking to him on the phone, and to my relief, the car was well taken care of and the inspector was very impressed with the quality of the rig for its age.

Thanks, Robert for a smooth transaction. Look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully hitting the trails with you sometime!

WarnerD9

Builder
I have to say, this was one of the smoothest private party purchases I've ever been through. Robert was helpful with the third party inspection, he picked me up from the airport and we completed the transaction at a nearby bank. The rig was exactly as he described in the listing and it looked so much better in person. He spent plenty of time explaining the rig's setup and provided all the information I needed to properly operate all of its unique features. He even handed me a large folder with all of the invoices and receipts for services and work done on the car.

I had to send over a larger chunk of deposit ($5000) to hold the car for an extended period of time (I was out of town for a week), but he was flexible with my schedule and the deposit process. I was admittedly a little uneasy sending such a huge chunk of change before seeing the car in person and meeting Robert, but I felt comfortable with it after speaking to him on the phone, and to my relief, the car was well taken care of and the inspector was very impressed with the quality of the rig for its age.

Thanks, Robert for a smooth transaction. Look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully hitting the trails with you sometime!

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to hearing about your next adventures. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz