Raptor Overlanding?

HUMMER/Expeditions

Does the first generation raptor come with rear locker ?
it also looks shorter is that correct or that’s just the shape makes it look shorter.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Does the first generation raptor come with rear locker ?
it also looks shorter is that correct or that’s just the shape makes it look shorter.

All Raptors had rear electronic locking Differentials. MY13 and 14 also had the torsen front differential

Scabs have gone away with GEN3 so I'll only compare Screws. Makes me worried that the Bronco will only be in 4 door before I have a chance to get one.

GEN1 SCREW overall length: 232.1 inches. wheelbase: 145
GEN2 SCREW overall length: 231.9 inches. wheelbase: 145
GEN3 SCREW overall lenght: 232.6 inches. wheelbase: 145.5*

* for both 35 and 37 inch equipped models

HUMMER/Expeditions

Yeah speaking of the Bronco, I test drove one yesterday, it was 4 door version with 35 inch tires, what an amazing vehicle,
The seating position and the entire truck is really off road focused,
I am trading 2018 Tacoma and ordering 4 door Bronco,
It’s expensive though, 70 grand is no joke money, but for what it offers is like going back to 1997 and buying 80 series land cruiser.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Yeah speaking of the Bronco, I test drove one yesterday, it was 4 door version with 35 inch tires, what an amazing vehicle,
The seating position and the entire truck is really off road focused,
I am trading 2018 Tacoma and ordering 4 door Bronco,
It’s expensive though, 70 grand is no joke money, but for what it offers is like going back to 1997 and buying 80 series land cruiser.

I leave again in a few months for a few months, when I get back the first thing I'm doing is hitting up a Ford Dealership for a 2 door. The MY22 british racing green color looks majestic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles