Lets see some full size pictures...

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I had mine out on the beach this afternoon somewhere along the Gulf of Mexico between Sargent and Freeport. I can't wait for the AEV bumper and Norweld tray to arrive.

voGNMSt.jpg

Klutch7

I had mine out on the beach this afternoon somewhere along the Gulf of Mexico between Sargent and Freeport. I can't wait for the AEV bumper and Norweld tray to arrive.

voGNMSt.jpg

I have always enjoyed your builds and it looks like this one won't be any different! I am in a Cummins rental truck right now. I become more impressed with the motor daily. We will see how the 2023 Ford trucks look, but I have some deciding to do...

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I have always enjoyed your builds and it looks like this one won't be any different! I am in a Cummins rental truck right now. I become more impressed with the motor daily. We will see how the 2023 Ford trucks look, but I have some deciding to do...

Many thanks. This one should be a good one and hopefully I’ll get a build thread going soon.

I still love the Ford’s, especially the cab/interior, and part of me feels like I am cheating in a way but I can’t deny the fact that I prefer the Cummins over the PSD. I’ll likely own another Super Duty one day but it’ll probably be a gasser.

CFMGarage

Happy to see the MR314 wheels start to filter in to the market a little deeper. When I got them I could only find a couple of pictures only of trucks with these wheels. They look great on the RAM and it's an alternative to the AEV wheels if you are choosing wheels outside of a package deal like the prospector.

Last edited:

Dougnuts

Happy to see the MR314 wheels start to filter in to the market a little deeper. When I got them I could only find a couple of pictures only of trucks with these wheels. They look great on the RAM and it's an alternative to the, in my opinion played out, AEV wheels.

I saw a set on a newer Chevrolet w/ fiberglass fenders and they looked great on it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94