Fresh LT 2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road DCSB Overland Built

resqd1

Adventurer
Bump, with prices only going up, I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet.

sadly you are the only one. You have had it for sale for two years. Might be time to accept the fact that you won’t be getting the value out of the components that were invested in it. It’s a really great build but two years on the market should be a sign that she might be overpriced quite a bit. It is hard to accept that our babies aren’t worth what we want them to be sometimes. I wish you all the best of luck in your sale.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
sadly you are the only one. You have had it for sale for two years. Might be time to accept the fact that you won’t be getting the value out of the components that were invested in it. It’s a really great build but two years on the market should be a sign that she might be overpriced quite a bit. It is hard to accept that our babies aren’t worth what we want them to be sometimes. I wish you all the best of luck in your sale.

Agree with this 100%

alexplb

I doubt that that is the case. I just browsed trough some of the builds that are maybe half way on what this build has and asking for same or more money. I’ve not been actively posting or renewing the listing at all since I’m not exactly pressed for money. I think there are a lot of folk that wish they could have it but can’t quiet step up to the ladder. It will find its new happy owner I know it will. Just a matter of time.

alexplb

Came back from my long overseas trip. Bumping the ad asking price adjusted $58,500.
3 other tacos $60-70 range currently posted here on portal, go do your apples to apples and you will see :)

alexplb

Good morning alexplb ,
(y) Hang in there, it's getting more valuable every day.
Thank you for kind words sir. Given the situation we have in our country, unstable market, crazy inflation, backlog on parts in every industry and so on you might be correct :) I have been keeping an eye out on prices some of the builds are now coming up for sale and I’m shocked that I’ve not had people snatch this thing up yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles