Expedition Trailer Product Testers Needed!

Kremer5

Greetings Portal Members!

We have two prototype camp trailers that need more trips added to them. They are located in Southwest Colorado and we are looking for seasoned overlanders to take them out and provide product feedback, photos and videos. If you are interested please send me a message and I'll provide details and hopefully we can begin planning out your next trip! These units are high end, lightweight, compact, and very capable.

Cheers

jst_chillin10

Greetings Portal Members!

We have two prototype camp trailers that need more trips added to them. They are located in Southwest Colorado and we are looking for seasoned overlanders to take them out and provide product feedback, photos and videos. If you are interested please send me a message and I'll provide details and hopefully we can begin planning out your next trip! These units are high end, lightweight, compact, and very capable.

Cheers
How far are you from Denver? I’d be interested in taking one or both out on separate trips.

Im in Michigan but I'll quit my job to drive out there and pick up a trailer. I'll have to live in it...but I'll be one of those "livin in a teardrop" folks that show up on the yusetoobs....

benwuk

I have a 2019 Raptor, would be interested to hear more! I'll be in Colorado in November too. I do some amateur drone photography if you wanted some films/photos.

Looking to purchase a new trailer currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles