WTB: Tiger Bengal TX…Like pretty much everyone else…

Been looking for a Bengal for a while. Love my Quigley van but having a bathroom in the mountains when it’s 15 degrees outside would be pretty sweet…not to mention it’d make my better half happy. I’m 6’5” so the extra headroom that the TX provides is a priority. I’m not a haggler (low baller) and understand what these rigs are worth so if there’s anyone out there looking to part with one then I’m your huckleberry. I live in Bend, OR and am willing to fly and drive.
Btw, I’m new to EP and I’ve gotta say that this is a pretty killer community of folks. Wish I’d found y’all sooner!

There's a 2010 Bengal CX on RVTrader right now that boasts exactly 6'5'' headroom. Maybe worth looking at?

Pretty slim pickings right now, especially with vehicles like Tigers. I hope you find the right one for you!

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Been looking for a Bengal for a while. Love my Quigley van but having a bathroom in the mountains when it’s 15 degrees outside would be pretty sweet…not to mention it’d make my better half happy. I’m 6’5” so the extra headroom that the TX provides is a priority. I’m not a haggler (low baller) and understand what these rigs are worth so if there’s anyone out there looking to part with one then I’m your huckleberry. I live in Bend, OR and am willing to fly and drive.
Btw, I’m new to EP and I’ve gotta say that this is a pretty killer community of folks. Wish I’d found y’all sooner!

Welcome!

Tigers are tough to come by but they do pop up on here frequently so keep coming back. Also, there is a number of Tiger owners (past and current) on here that can help if you have any questions. (we have a 1995 Tiger that we use a great deal in and around Colorado) Good luck!

There's a 2010 Bengal CX on RVTrader right now that boasts exactly 6'5'' headroom. Maybe worth looking at?

Pretty slim pickings right now, especially with vehicles like Tigers. I hope you find the right one for you!
Thanks, Hank! Actually looks like a really nice rig and super low mileage. Messaged the seller so we’ll see…. Already dreaming of upgrades!

DurangoWill

I just scored a 2006 CX after looking for about a year. In addition to checking here you should join the Tiger Adventure Vehicle Owner's Forum on TapTalk. You can join if you an aspiring owner and they have a thread where people can list vehicles and also place WTB posts. I checked RV Trader and did nationwide Craigslist searches for "Tiger Adventure" and "Provan" on a regular basis. If you find one be prepared to move fast and pay cash. I had to make plans to fly out to CA on a day's notice and there were several people trying to buy the rig out from under me by besting my full price offer. Best of luck.

Reactions: zip
Thanks, Hank! Actually looks like a really nice rig and super low mileage. Messaged the seller so we’ll see…. Already dreaming of upgrades!
Yo Hank, I owe you a couple of beers if you’re ever in Bend. Just struck a deal on that Bengal in CO that you gave me the lead on and flying over on Monday to drive it home! Already have my eye on some new rims and tires for it but mostly stoked to find a road up in the Rockies for the first night out on my way home. Thanks man and, like I said, great community of like minded people on here. I owe ya brother!

We’ll, turns out I’m actually road tripping with my golden retriever starting Sunday afternoon to go and check this thing out. If I can’t stand up in it without needing a chiropractor the next day then I guess it’s a bust and we chalk it up to a solid father son roadie. Rarely go anywhere without my mutt and he should probably be on the maiden voyage if we do nab it. I’ll let y’all know how it pans out.

Attachments

• 12BBEA98-0990-4790-9D6D-1A73EFED6B5C.jpeg
    12BBEA98-0990-4790-9D6D-1A73EFED6B5C.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
Yo Hank, I owe you a couple of beers if you’re ever in Bend. Just struck a deal on that Bengal in CO that you gave me the lead on and flying over on Monday to drive it home! Already have my eye on some new rims and tires for it but mostly stoked to find a road up in the Rockies for the first night out on my way home. Thanks man and, like I said, great community of like minded people on here. I owe ya brother!
Glad to hear it! I hope it works out and you enjoy it. Everyone I've talked to who has had one certainly does. ?

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I've never heard of a CX with 6'5" head room.

True. Maybe 6'2" since that's how tall I am and can stand up inside ours with no problems Now, we don't have A/C so there is no A/C control panel hanging down 2"-3". Either way, good luck!

Westward

True. Maybe 6'2" since that's how tall I am and can stand up inside ours with no problems Now, we don't have A/C so there is no A/C control panel hanging down 2"-3". Either way, good luck!

Someone your height or taller can’t stand up straight in the back of the cab if an AC is installed. I’m 6 foot and had to stoop a bit.

Pleased to report that this Bengal did have exactly 6’5” of headroom. I was able to stand up straight and have my head barely brush the ceiling with the exception of the area under the AC, right in front of the bathroom. But, if I’m standing in front of the bathroom all day then I’d likely have larger concerns that bumping my head. Long of the short, after a Monday flight to Denver and a 20 hour marathon drive back to Bend and deer dodging on a dark highway yesterday, I’m a proud new Tiger owner. Super cool seller also tossed in a bunch of hoses, levelers, etc.
a53f2167e6aba04ea5c5d06a1a42a3bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevo_pct

Does anyone remember what this listed for on CL? I'm interested in these as well but have no idea what they're going for on the used market because they hardly ever come up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles