Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

Dotar

Wander, you might be surprised. i’d be happy to have you look. I’m in Glendora at the north end of the 57.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
Thinking about it for over 2 years, but I finally posted my Dan Grec model for sale. Please check classified section if interested.
Just wanted you to know I was very confused by this and others may be too. I went to the classifieds and found a white wrangler with a ursa minor top for sale and assumed it was yours. Well I was reading some more of this thread today and realized that one was not a Dan Grec model so I had to look around to find your top for sale, not the Jeep. You might post a link in this thread if that’s allowed. It’s a nice top, I’d love to have that model myself! Good luck on your sale!

dmulk

Understood - I ordered mine and I'm still waiting ;). If you had standard entry I would probably be all over it (I'm in OC) but the way I'm setting up my back the back entry won't work for me.
What's your pickup date scheduled for and when did you order? Just curious. :)

wandererr

Adventurer
What's your pickup date scheduled for and when did you order? Just curious. :)
Ordered last day of March. Pickup date (per conversation with John) late October/early November but he said it all can change. Original date is a rough estimate.

Last edited:

dmulk

Ordered last day of March. Pickup date (per conversation with John) late October/early November but he said it all can change. Original date is a rough estimate.
Just out of curiosity, does your delivery date show up in the online website or do you still show as "processing"?

Thanks
Dan

wandererr

Adventurer
The moment has come finally! I joined the club officially!!! Got lucky with someone cancelling an identical build which allowed me with less then a 24 hour notice to sell my hard top and make it down to Chula Vista for an install.

Chris and team did an amazing job, the top looks great, my daughter already asked if we can hang out in the driveway at some point so that she can hang out in the UM and read a book (for a 7 year old she's well read. For example she devoured the first HP book in less then 3 days :eek: )

Got a first shakedown cruise planned for this weekend, though we are going to be sleeping in the trailer (already packed and prepped it). The following weekend we have another trip planned and for that one the Jeep will be our castle ;)

Anyways, here's the pics!

Attachments

• 20210826_195949.jpg
    20210826_195949.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 48
  • 20210826_195938.jpg
    20210826_195938.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20210826_195930.jpg
    20210826_195930.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 52

Forum statistics