Ursa Minor Pop-Top Jeep JK

Yuke

Adventurer
What options did you select to get the rear of your Ursa minor in all white? I know that keeping the roof all white and unpainted is an option but I've never seen one in all white like this - I love it!

Paint to match would be that option.

bigfish

Observer
What options did you select to get the rear of your Ursa minor in all white? I know that keeping the roof all white and unpainted is an option but I've never seen one in all white like this - I love it!

It has the body color matched paint option.

dmulk

Just picked up a used J30. After owning multiple RTT’s and sleeping inside the Jeep with the Goose Gear setup, I can absolutely confirm this is by far the best setup! Zero regrets!
Just out of curiosity....how did you anchor your ARB to the goose gear? Did you find any of the holes lined up? I had to make a couple adapter brackets for mine, with the same ARB slide.
Nice setup btw!

Thrown_hammer

Today I finished the install of my solar panel for my Ursa Minor. I filmed as much as I could and left some links to buy the parts I used in the description on my YouTube Channel. I hope this is helpful. I run the Dometic 55im fridge 24/7. The 195 watt panel I used will easily keep up with the power needs of my fridge when I am not driving everyday.

Hey... did we talk to each other at a gas station in South Dakota outside the Badlands last week? I was in a white Dodge mini van.

sabjku

Observer
Just out of curiosity....how did you anchor your ARB to the goose gear? Did you find any of the holes lined up? I had to make a couple adapter brackets for mine, with the same ARB slide.
Nice setup btw!

Thank you! We just used self drilling screws directly through the Goose Gear. More than secure.

dmulk

So who's picking up (or has picked up) their J30's this summer? I live pretty close to the Chula Vista shop and my route takes me by there regularly. I'll keep an eye out for you. :)

Dotar

Getting too old to climb up and down to/from the bunk. That and 3 dogs make floor space precarious.
Not giving up yet, just switching to ground tent and AWD van.

wandererr

Adventurer
Understood - I ordered mine and I'm still waiting ;). If you had standard entry I would probably be all over it (I'm in OC) but the way I'm setting up my back the back entry won't work for me.

Dotar

Wait for the pictures tomorrow or, if you watch YouTube, search for Dan Grec’s review of his J30. Access is from entire length of the bed. Much easier to get up and down than standard model.

wandererr

Adventurer
Wait for the pictures tomorrow or, if you watch YouTube, search for Dan Grec’s review of his J30. Access is from entire length of the bed. Much easier to get up and down than standard model.
Yeah, I've seen it. Again, the way I'd be using it, too many moving pieces... wish it was the standard setup ;)

Dotar

If you’re interested about the difference in the Dan Grec model, watch the video starting at 15:50. Much more and easier access than standard model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles