Ski Bum Truck V2.0, F450 Rough Road RV

java

Expedition Leader
Glad you mentioned the SeeLevel as I was thinking of going that route. Sounds like I can save my money on that.
If it's on a spot You can access it might be fine...... but I could not get it to stay stuck to my tank

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You mentioned running a wire to the propane tank. Are you able to get the Touch GX to read propane tank levels? If so what kind of sensor does that require?

java

Expedition Leader
You mentioned running a wire to the propane tank. Are you able to get the Touch GX to read propane tank levels? If so what kind of sensor does that require?
I have not yet, but it's on the list.

Yes the color control should read it, it's a standard range ohm sensor. I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. You can tell it full and empty range

I have not yet, but it's on the list.

Yes the color control should read it, it's a standard range ohm sensor. I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. You can tell it full and empty range

Interesting, Ive just never seen an electric propane sensor. Anything I've seen is like an inline gauge or a sticker that you put on the side of the bottle.

java

Expedition Leader
Interesting, Ive just never seen an electric propane sensor. Anything I've seen is like an inline gauge or a sticker that you put on the side of the bottle.
ACME tanks have a float in them. I believe its magnetically coupled to the gauge, but it may be a thru tank float. Not 100% sure.
The gauge just have a 0-90ohm sensor in it. I am sure its not real accurate, but close. My tank is big enough I fill it every couple years.

71x5PW-TdzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I don’t know how the LSD works in the big trucks but on my old Mustang GT with the 8.8”you wanted less friction modifier for less slip. Drag race guys would run no modifier, but this comes with “chatter” with street driving.
For street driving it called for conventional gear lube plus the modifier. With some synthetics you didn’t need the modifier.

java

Expedition Leader
I don’t know how the LSD works in the big trucks but on my old Mustang GT with the 8.8”you wanted less friction modifier for less slip. Drag race guys would run no modifier, but this comes with “chatter” with street driving.
For street driving it called for conventional gear lube plus the modifier. With some synthetics you didn’t need the modifier.
This one is helical vs a friction pack. I think it needs a little traction to work. At least that's what my googling seemed to point to. On ice it's just useless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles