Anyone tried “Truewerk”?

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
They’ve been popping up in my social medias. I have some firehose pants and stuff like that, but I like the idea of the built in flex, and tool holders. No idea of the quality or durability

thoughts?

Link below for those who haven’t seen the ads…

Ratman1979

Observer
I am a fan of the Truewerk pants. Social Media got me interested as well. I first bought their winter bibs and love them. As for the pants: I like the side pocket that fits my cell phone perfectly, the other side pocket has a velcro closure so stuff doesn't just fall out, the flex is much nicer than say Carhartt, they are very lightweight (the T1 much more so than the T2) and they do a decent job at being water resistant. My only issue has been melting them with a hot chainsaw muffler. Plus they come in 36" inseam for us tall boys.

perterra

Adventurer
I am a fan of the Truewerk pants. Social Media got me interested as well. I first bought their winter bibs and love them. As for the pants: I like the side pocket that fits my cell phone perfectly, the other side pocket has a velcro closure so stuff doesn't just fall out, the flex is much nicer than say Carhartt, they are very lightweight (the T1 much more so than the T2) and they do a decent job at being water resistant. My only issue has been melting them with a hot chainsaw muffler. Plus they come in 36" inseam for us tall boys.

That would pretty much kill it for me for anything other than a casual pant. Around welders a lot, a whole lot.

Ratman1979

Observer
That would pretty much kill it for me for anything other than a casual pant. Around welders a lot, a whole lot.
I wouldn't trust them to survive around a lot of welding. I've worn them while doing some grinding and light welding without any holes but the material is that "technical feeling" stuff so I'm sure they have a much lower melting point than canvas or denim.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Social Media has also brought me to their site on a few occasions... oh power of marketing. How well do they fit on the waist? I need to find some breathable shorts for summer when I'm working outside or in the shop.

jadmt

ignore button user
I wonder how true the fit. I found that for some reason clothing has gotten smaller over the last couple of years. Seems like for some reason they have all become mis-labeled they have been labeling 34" as 36" seems industry wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles