My poor man's Earth Roamer design.

Willsfree

Hey Dude, you were not trolled. I personally appreciated and learned from all the posts and perspectives in this thread, yours included. Remember that you don't control the content in any thread. Post what you want to share with the community and let others post their opinions too. I'd like to hear more about your future rig and about other folks ideas that may be different.

CappyJax

Hey Dude, you were not trolled. I personally appreciated and learned from all the posts and perspectives in this thread, yours included. Remember that you don't control the content in any thread. Post what you want to share with the community and let others post their opinions too. I'd like to hear more about your future rig and about other folks ideas that may be different.

So, calling other people dumb is not trolling?

Willsfree

I think we would all be better served by you posting content that helps us learn more about electrical options for vehicles. I have two 6 volt Duracell Golf Cart batteries waiting for pick up, but as I am influenced by your discussion and others, I am now considering upgrading to one 100ah lithium battery instead. I need enough power for running a mobile office (laptop, monitor, Weboost etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz