Rigd Ultraswing with FWC Flatbed Hawk?

steeter2

I'm trying to get some more info on clearance. Anyone running a Rigd Ultraswing Mega-Fit with a FWC Hawk on a Norweld Tray? I've found one picture on Facebook, but can't find any additional info.

1620767599020.png

beef tits

Flatbed 4WC seems to have plenty of rear mounting space. Why bother with an expensive hitch mount?

sumnrfam

@steeter2 ,, You might also consider a combination of both (keeping the spare on fulltime),, KP @zerodeclination built an amazing rear tire carrier for @fordoverland @cris.cornette ,, and you could ad just a hitch bike rack when needed, (my recommendation,, 1up USA,, BEEFY!),, Another solution that was pretty amazing, is the 'drop down' spare carrier Tactical Applications Vehicles @tavllc built for a 50Ten camper on a Tacoma for @thewanderlostproject ,, ;-)

steeter2

@steeter2 ,, You might also consider a combination of both (keeping the spare on fulltime),, KP @zerodeclination built an amazing rear tire carrier for @fordoverland @cris.cornette ,, and you could ad just a hitch bike rack when needed, (my recommendation,, 1up USA,, BEEFY!),, Another solution that was pretty amazing, is the 'drop down' spare carrier Tactical Applications Vehicles @tavllc built for a 50Ten camper on a Tacoma for @thewanderlostproject ,, ;-)

This is awesome info! Greatly appreciated!!

sumnrfam

This is awesome info! Greatly appreciated!!
Very welcome ;-) ,, if your running a Hawk/Norweld,, check out that setup KP built for @fordoverland,, it might be the best solution,, and maybe able to modify it with a hinge at the bottom to make getting the tire on & off easier,, then you just keep the spare in place,, add or remove the bike rack as needed and 'Bob's your Uncle' ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles