Lets see some full size pictures...

ITTOG

I don’t know, looks like a nice place to wake up! Our business has hardly slowed down. I remember a year ago I was driving about 4 hr round trip every other day and it was amazing how empty the highways were. It was kind of nice!
I can't complain that is for sure. Sitting in the driveway and working from home has definitely been better than my 2.5 hour commute on a good day. Unfortunately the commute will be back in a few months.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

97Yeti

Getting there little by little , next steps are winch and then coilover conversion. View attachment 658061
How do you like those tires? I plan on putting bigger on my truck after getting rid of the horrid 3.08 gears, looking for something rugged yet fairly quiet. I am building a cabin in NE Oregon and have an 11 hour 1 way drive and don't want to hear tire noise the whole way.

97Yeti

I didn’t receive a recall on it. Just started on last change and will look into it. Thanks.
Usually a TSB is just saying we know of an issue and a repair, but not to the extend of a recall yet.. What year and engine? I can look up pretty quick.. for a 2012 with the 5.3 the TSB number is 10-06-01-008M

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Usually a TSB is just saying we know of an issue and a repair, but not to the extend of a recall yet.. What year and engine? I can look up pretty quick.. for a 2012 with the 5.3 the TSB number is 10-06-01-008M
Yep. Had a couple TSB's on my truck but no warranty coverage. I'm still miffed at Ford over that.

97Yeti

Yep, there is a TSB...this is TotalBS, in my opinion. "Excessive Oil Consumption". Others have told me about this happening over 100k. I'll probably just keep adding a qt between changes I guess.
It made a difference on 2 of our customers vehicles, and offering a bit of help. Your choice, I have over 140k on my 5.3 and doesn't use or leak a drop. I am also a 30 plus year ASE Master Tech, so I do all my own repairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne