Does anyone have experience with Dock Outdoors Field Kitchens? (Zarges based chuck box)

fwop

zzzzzz
They are currently sold-out of both models, but are starting production in May. They are awaiting delivery of 100 new Zarges boxes.

dcg141

Adventurer
Great design. Would like a wider box to fit a 22 inch stove. I have an 18 inch stove and I rarely use it. Could just use the upper part for storage and carry a bigger stove separately. I don't hate the small stoves but its amazing how much better 4 inches wider works. For sure Zarges makes a box wide enough. Model 3???

Last edited:

fwop

zzzzzz
Great design. Would like a wider box to fit a 22 inch stove. I have an 18 inch stove and I rarely use it. Could just use the upper part for storage and carry a bigger stove separately. I don't hate the small stoves but its amazing how much better 4 inches wider works. For sure Zarges makes a box wide enough. Model 3???
AHH! thanks for pointing this out!
I've seen some photos showing a 22 inch stove with the Dock set-up. A 22 inch will fit on top, but I didn't realize they couldn't be stored inside the compartment.
Good catch -- thanks again!

dcg141

Adventurer
AHH! thanks for pointing this out!
I've seen some photos showing a 22 inch stove with the Dock set-up. A 22 inch will fit on top, but I didn't realize they couldn't be stored inside the compartment.
Good catch -- thanks again!
I think its a brilliant design and you could store a bigger stove on top and have the extra room in the box. Personally I'm to far down the Snow Peak worm hole to go back and I do have a Zarge's Box I use for kitchen storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles