Anvil 2015 JKU Sport Overland Build

wandererr

Adventurer
Can you let me know which one of the TF springs you got in the rear? Also what is your distance between top of the axle tube and the bottom of the frame in the rear?

Reason I'm asking is that I'm waiting for my ursaminor top and I'm looking to replace my rear springs.

Thanks!

Yuke

Adventurer
Can you let me know which one of the TF springs you got in the rear? Also what is your distance between top of the axle tube and the bottom of the frame in the rear?

Reason I'm asking is that I'm waiting for my ursaminor top and I'm looking to replace my rear springs.

Thanks!

I am currently running 4" OME heavy springs front and year.

I started out on a 2.5"teraflex lift. That moved to the same teraflex springs in therear with a 1" spacer as I started adding weight.

My next step was the 3" teraflex outback springs, and a buddy convinced me to leave the 1" spacer in so I purchased the 4" springs for the front. At the time the teraflex outback springs were not holding the weight as I desired so I went to the 4" ome heavys. I have since shed a ton of weight (drawers, rack, tent, etc) and I may look to a little lighter spring. It's a science for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles