Post Pic's of your Jeep

driller

old soul wanderer
Nice setup. What cot tent is that?
The tent on the side of the jeep is an oztent RS1 on top of the oztent stretcher cot. It works really good for how I like to travel. When the wife goes with me I take the little trailer that has an Autohome Columbus .

dpike

bsKP3A9.jpg

AIuKZAa.jpg

billiebob

Yokohama, 742S, 7.50R16s on generic 6.50x16 rims with the stock Jeep backspace.

DSC_0013.jpeg

I had 33 KO2s... and 33 MTs, and 35s for a bit.

These are quieter, way smoother running, lighter, and way less expensive plus rated to go 30% farther than BFG KO2s..... or any other AT/MT. So my tire costs are cut in half. Plus mileage, best was 17mpg with 33s, now I get 22mpg. I did all the ego trips with lifts and LT tires, But I swear by this combination. And I have not lost any capability. In winter these skinny tires out perform any wide, tall LT. The only place an LT Floatation tire might excel is in soft sand.... or mud, I avoid that kind of mud.

On the gas mileage bump thing, I was breathing fumes at 300km before, now I go 400km before the low fuel light comes on. I'll never go back. These are so old school they remind me of my first 4x4s in the 1970s.

Sticker from the rims. They are generic, any tire shop should be able to find them.

JEEP RIMS 001.jpeg

^^^ I love those wheels and tires. What's the setup?

pith helmet

That looks great, classic rig. I thought those were KO2s...I am a member of the Kult of the KO2....I dont have them on the Jeep only due to Covid shortages. The fact that those outlasted the KO2s will make me look at them. I've gotten over 70k from them on my GMC Sierra 1500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles