Ford F350 Tremor Flatbed Camper Build

1000arms

Thanks! It was unlikely Ford would squeeze a 48 gallon tank in to a 350 CCSB Tremor (when the Ford F-350 XLT CCSB tank is 34 gallons), but if they had, knowing about it would likely make a number of people a bit more interested! :)
The aftermarket has figured out how to fit one that size in a CCSB.
Any links? I think part of the appeal of the 350 Tremor, for many people, is that the "Tremor package" is a factory option. I suspect that the larger aftermarket tank would be more tempting to those modifying a non-Tremor 350.

I wonder how many people would be interested in a F-350 XL RCLB Tremor (or SCSB/SCLB Tremor)?

bcpnick

I wonder how many people would be interested in a F-350 XL RCLB Tremor (or SCSB/SCLB Tremor)?

I 100% would have gotten a super cab long bed tremor if I could have. In fact that's what I was going to do, but the Tremor aspect made me compromise. I know I could have basically done my own, but I didn't want to.

cobro92

Plus you can’t get the blackout or ultimate package with anything other than the CCSB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcpnick

Has anyone else here pulled the trigger on a Bison? I'd love to chat with other soon-to-be-owners if there are any here.

ITTOG

I am not aware of any but maybe your can start the Bison trailer owners thread.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Has anyone else here pulled the trigger on a Bison? I'd love to chat with other soon-to-be-owners if there are any here.

Not that I’m aware of.

His replies to his for sale thread about the construction of the camper were very evasive and awkward and he just kept referring to a video someone made rather than answering the questions

I’m sure that stirred some folks away

ITTOG

Not that I’m aware of.

His replies to his for sale thread about the construction of the camper were very evasive and awkward and he just kept referring to a video someone made rather than answering the questions

I’m sure that stirred some folks away
So I wasn't the only one that felt that way. I was never sure whether he was being evasive or just not experienced with forums/computers.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
So I wasn't the only one that felt that way. I was never sure whether he was being evasive or just not experienced with forums/computers.

I’ll stick by my statement of evasive

Myself and several others asked about the wall construction and how he came up with the R value he’s claiming.

His answer was always “watch the video”

Bored one night at work I did watch said video

There zero mention of actual construction details. Just “claims”

So yeah.. I found a lot of it all very odd

1000arms

... I wonder how many people would be interested in a F-350 XL RCLB Tremor (or SCSB/SCLB Tremor)?
I 100% would have gotten a super cab long bed Tremor if I could have. In fact that's what I was going to do, but the Tremor aspect made me compromise. I know I could have basically done my own, but I didn't want to.
I'm guessing very few...lol.
:unsure: ... Were you guessing very few because of the XL, RCLB, SCSB, SCLB, or a combination of the above? ... Or because you can't factory order a Ford F-350 in Hooker's Green? :cool:

D

Deleted member 9101

:unsure: ... Were you guessing very few because of the XL, RCLB, SCSB, SCLB, or a combination of the above? ... Or because you can't factory order a Ford F-350 in Hooker's Green? :cool:

Most super duties are crew cabs... Regular cab trucks are not nearly as popular as they once were.

1000arms

Most super duties are crew cabs... Regular cab trucks are not nearly as popular as they once were.
The regular cab 350/3500 trucks still see a lot of duty as plow trucks, but, even here in Maine, I do see a lot of super cabs and crew cabs on the road.

I prefer the long bed, but, I do know people who still want a regular cab short bed F-350. :)

displacedtexan

Any links? I think part of the appeal of the 350 Tremor, for many people, is that the "Tremor package" is a factory option. I suspect that the larger aftermarket tank would be more tempting to those modifying a non-Tremor 350.

The newer trucks get an even bigger tank!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles